List your business on Criminal Defense Magazine's website and join the online forum for discussions about issues important to your industry

  • Raymond Miller Intelligentops.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Are you tired of paying monthly or annual fees to list yourself in an
      investigator or attorney directory and not getting any calls for your
      efforts?
      Be the first to list yourself in your own category as a court expert or
      in your own state as a criminal defense attorney or criminal defense
      investigator on CriminalDefenseMagazine.com! We will not only list you
      for a year as a text-based ad or banner ad for a very reasonable price,
      we will also provide search engine optimization which will send traffic
      to your website. Criminal Defense Magazine is listed as #1 in google,
      msn and yahoo search engines.

      Already have a very high traffic ranking on your site but you still
      want to be listed? We offer reciprocal linking for free to qualified
      websites at: http://www.criminaldefensemagazine.com/links.html or paid banner ads at the top of each page for premium advertisers at: http://www.criminaldefensemagazine.com/advertise.html.

      Make sure you also join the Criminal Defense Online Forum at: http://www.criminaldefensemagazine.com/forum. We have special private areas for each group where you can discuss issues that you don't want the general public to see. We look forward to seeing you on the forum!

      So, make sure you check us out on the world wide web at: http://www.criminaldefensemagazine.com

      Kind Regards,
      Raymond A. Miller, CA PI 25445
      Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
      Check out our online store!
      Post Office Box 718
      Yucca Valley, CA 92286
      1.760.333.6978

      Website: http://www.Intelligentops.com
      Online Store: http://store.intelligentops.com
      Free Print Magazine: http://www.criminaldefensemagazine.com

      THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY.