[infoguys-list] Fw: CAN ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH,LEE GRIGGS TOLD YOU HOW TO FIND INFO

  • Mike F.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 1998
      Terry all you have to do is contact your  isp TellTHEM YOU DO NOT WANT EMAIL FROM INFO-GUYS.TERRY I APOLOGISE I DIDN'T KNOW THIS LIST IS SUCH A PAIN INTHE ASS TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM;IF IT HAPPENED TO ME LIKE THAT I'D BE GOING BALLISTIC.
      later,mike f.
      From: Mike F. <friindy@...>
      To: infoguy <infoguys-list@egroups.com>
      Date: Monday, November 30, 1998 8:02 PM

      YOU  CAN'T EVEN FIGURE HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST WHEN LEE TOLD YOU WHERE INFO WAS & i POSTED THE INFO EARLIER TODAY.

      infoguys-list-owner@...

      Free Web-based e-mail groups -- www.eGroups.com

      Free Web-based e-mail groups -- www.eGroups.com