Need assistence in Topeka KN

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2008
      I need an assist in Topeka KN. Knowledge of DMV procedures etc would be
      helpful. Need to get a duplicate title issued. Please contact me privately if
      interested.

      Best Gil

      Gil Whitlock
      Associated Investigations, Ltd
      Associated Research & Investigations, ltd
      800-720-8955
      Gilwhitlock@...

      Read reviews on AOL Autos.

    • assoresearch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2008
        My apologies, that is Topeka KS not KN

        Gil Whitlock
        Associated Investigations, Ltd
        Associated Research & Investigations, ltd
        800-720-8955
        Gilwhitlock@...
        _www.associated-research.com

        In a message dated 8/7/2008 2:15:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        assoresearch@... writes:

        I need an assist in Topeka KN. Knowledge of DMV procedures etc would be
        helpful. Need to get a duplicate title issued. Please contact me privately
        if
        interested.

        _ (http://www.associated-research.com/)

        Read reviews on AOL Autos.