[infoguys-list] Remove from list

  • Philip McGuire
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 30, 1998

      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 26 1:12 PM
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 27 5:10 PM

          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 27 5:30 PM

            > valpfann wrote:
            > >
            > > Please remove me from your list.
            > > Thanks
            > > Val Pfannenstiel
            > > [click here]
            > > Click Here!
            > > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
            > > www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

            > Click Here to apply for a NextCard Internet Visa and start earning
            > FREE travel in HALF the time with the NextCard Rew@rds Program.
            > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/449
            >
            > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
          • Brian Libbrecht
            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 30 4:33 PM
              please remonve me from list
              thanks
            • DMcm152168@aol.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Aug 2, 1999
                this note is to let you know that you can not get of list through here, you
                need to go to the web site you joined.to get off......hope this helped
              • Peter Robbins
                Message 7 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
                  I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
                  mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
                  attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
                  with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
                  I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
                  will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com
                • TurboZman@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
                  • Mark Laws
                    Message 9 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999

                      Peter Robbins wrote:

                      I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
                      mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
                      attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
                      with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
                      I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
                      will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com

                      Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
                      http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/630

                      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                      http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communication

                      HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    • Peter Robbins
                      Message 10 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
                        I want to be removed from this stupid list right now, this has been
                        requested several times without ant progress. Stop the mail now this is
                        rediculous.
                      • alley cat
                        Message 11 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
                          i too have been asked to be removed,so please do so,you are cluttering up my freakin box!!!!!!
                          I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
                          mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
                          attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
                          with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
                          I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
                          will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com

                          Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
                          http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/630

                          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                          http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communication

                          HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Onvia.com. Work. Wisely.
                          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                        • Rick Suttles
                          Message 12 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                            To all those who want off of this list—
                                It's really pretty simple. Follow the instructions, as they have been given to you several times! It is you people who can't follow instructions that are cluttering up this list. I see the instructions are on here once again, if you people can read at all, just follow the instructions and get off the list.I am trying to do business on this list and all I read is messages from a bunch of whiners who can't figure out simple instructions on how to get off. Maybe your mother should read it to you.Thank you for your cooperation—now get off the list unless your mother has something important to say, and make room for those who do!!!
                            Rick Suttles
                            I Spy Investigations
                            Springfield, MO

                            Message 13 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                              Thank you Rick, I am tired of the whiners too. That is why I wrote what I wrote as well.
                              Laura Wallace

                               To all those who want off of this list&mdash;    It's really pretty simple. Follow the instructions, as they have been given to you several times! It is you people who can't follow instructions that are cluttering up this list. I see the instructions are on here once again, if you people can read at all, just follow the instructions and get off the list.I am trying to do business on this list and all I read is messages from a bunch of whiners who can't figure out simple instructions on how to get off. Maybe your mother should read it to you.Thank you for your cooperation&mdash;now get off the list unless your mother has something important to say, and make room for those who do!!!Rick SuttlesI Spy InvestigationsSpringfield, MO-----Original Message-----

                              Message 14 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                                "IF " people followed instructions, we would not have any fun watching the
                                resulting fustration.
                              • Laura Wallace
                                Message 15 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                                  That is the funniest and most truthful thing I had read all day.
                                  JPH3190@... wrote:

                                  > "IF " people followed instructions, we would not have any fun watching the
                                  > resulting fustration.

                                  > Click Here to apply for a NextCard Internet Visa and start earning
                                  > FREE travel in HALF the time with the NextCard Rew@rds Program.
                                  > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/449
                                  >
                                  > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                                • Lee Smallwood
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Aug 6, 1999
                                    GOOD RICK,  I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AFTER 35 YRS IN THIS BUSINESS WHERE ARE ALL THESE MAMMMY PAMMY  PIS COMING FROM?  THEY SHOULD RESPECT THE INOVATION AND TRY AND USE THE TECHNOLOGY.  LEE S.

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Aug 6, 1999
                                      Amen!

                                      From: Mark Laws <laws@...>
                                      To: infoguys-list@egroups.com <infoguys-list@egroups.com>
                                      Date: Wednesday, August 04, 1999 9:41 PM

                                    • casbec@freewwweb.com
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Aug 6, 1999
                                        Are you people so "moronic" and incompetent that you can't figure out how to remove yourselves from these lists. If you'd do a little research (not too much) you'd figure it out and stop cluttering our boxes. Get a grip!!!
                                        JC Reiher
                                        Informed Investigations, Inc.
                                        PO Box 220
                                        Stanfield, NC 28163
                                        (704)888-6662
                                        (704)537-0960
                                        (704)888-4897 Fax
                                        F.K.A. Reiher Confidential Investigations