Upcoming Surveillance Assignment: This Saturday, August 9th!

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2008
      Attention: Licensed Private Investigators/Detectives:
      Congratulations to all participating agencies and field agents for your
      outstanding results on the Cotto v. Margarito broadcast surveillance.
      Our investigators capitalized on particularly strong interest in the
      fight and crushed any and all "competition" by leaps and bounds. We are
      most appreciative for your invaluable service to our clients and their
      customers.

      Moving ahead: we have another solid UFC event to cover where there
      should be strong piracy and a great chance for everyone to make good
      money until the next prizefight comes along. Specifically, this
      SATURDAY, AUGUST 9th, (10:00 PM EST/7:00 PM PST), GEORGES "Rush"
      ST-PIERRE defends his UFC Welterweight Championship belt against the
      Number One contender JON FITCH in UFC 87 : "Seek and Destroy" live
      from the Target Center, in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

      The PPV show also features thundering Heavyweight BROCK LESNAR
      challenging HEATH "The Texas Crazy Horse" HERRING, and top-rated
      Lightweight opponents KENNY FLORIAN and ROGER HUERTA in a very well put
      together MMA event.

      If you are the principal of a licensed private investigative agency,
      capable of providing covert surveillance services on the biggest
      sporting events on television, please contact our law firm in complete
      confidence for further information concerning piracy surveillance
      assignments and other services we regularly require from the
      investigative community.

      Sincerely,

      Jackie Cortez, Director of Investigations

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      First Library Square
      1114 Fremont Avenue
      South Pasadena, CA 91030-3227

      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (626) 799-9797
      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (626) 799-9795

      TPRLA@... <mailto:TPRLA@...>

      Professional Member in Good Standing:

      -PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS OF CALIFORNIA (PICA)

      -CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED INVESTIGATORS, INC. (CALI)

      "Proudly Serving the Closed-Circuit Industry Since 1994"