ATTENTION ALL PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS!

  • Tad Camp
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008
      A New GPS Tracking Business Is Here. For all of you that have ever
      experienced the problems associated with some of the other GPS tracking
      companies, I have good news. True Tracker Pro has what we have all been
      asking for, a small GPS Tracking Device that actually works. This
      small, but powerful device (TTP 6.0) works outdoors, indoors, in the
      mall, the parking garage, the glove box, under the car, in the trunk,
      almost everyplace you can think of! The 6.0 is listed on the website at
      the amazingly low price of $389.95 with 5 automatic location update
      service plans to choose from. Plans start as low as $46.00 per month
      with one year service agreement.

      Visit the website at www.truetrackerpro.com