Check out my blog for an article and interview regarding Pretexting and legalities

  • Raymond Miller Intelligentops.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008
      Check out my blog for the latest article regarding Pretexting and whether it is legal. In the article, I interviewed Francie Koehler, PI and CALI Legislative Committee Chair regarding CALI's position on pretexting today and whether it has changed as well as Privacy Rights Attorney John Caragozian regarding an article he posted about PI's pretexting and the legalities. I would like to thank both Francie Koehler and John Caragozian for agreeing to speak with me and allowing me to post the contents of our interview on my blog.

      http://socalpi.blogspot.com/2008/07/pretexting-is-it-legal.html

      Regards,

      Raymond A. Miller, CA PI 25445
      Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
      Now, Selling Products to the Public Safety Industry {CLICK HERE!}
      Post Office Box 718
      Yucca Valley, CA 92286
      1.760.333.6978

      Website: http://www.Intelligentops.com
      Blog: http://www.socalpi.blogspot.com
      Forum: http://www.allbounty.com

      THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY. ANY MISUSE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THE CONTENTS HEREIN MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.