My response to Mr. Miller

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Raymond -

      In a message dated 8/1/2008 3:06:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      President@... writes:

      As a member of the intelligence community, I believe I may understand a
      little more than most about political issues since I look at it from a different
      perspective.
      RESPONSE: You know nothing of my perspective.

      In a message dated 8/1/2008 3:06:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      President@... writes:

      I have spoken to you numerous times on the phone and you are one of those
      people who have an opinion about everything and espouse your political beliefs
      on others whether you think they agree with you or not.
      RESPONSE: Then please don't call me anymore.

      In a message dated 8/1/2008 3:06:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      President@... writes:

      My opinion is what I posted and the blood that many have shed over the years
      through various wars at home and abroad allow you to concentrate a tirade on
      my liberal beliefs because they don't agree with yours.
      RESPONSE: Don't take it personal; trust me when I say I lash out at most
      liberals.

      In a message dated 8/1/2008 3:06:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      President@... writes:

      As far as the confidentiality disclaimer, don't pick on everything that
      someone has in their signature line. You know as well as I do that a signature
      line is something that is used in posts not only for the public. Obviously, if
      I posted it in a public forum, then there is on reasonable expectation of
      privacy.
      RESPONSE: It doesn't matter what forum you posted it in. It is totally
      untruthful and there is no way in heck that any person can be either civilly
      or criminally penalized as you so state. Intimidation by fraud and deceit is
      unconscionable !!!!! If you believe there is a difference between what
      signature line you would use in a public versus private forum, then perhaps you
      might consider more than one signature line. Oh, and by the way,. Infoguys IS
      a PUBLIC forum !!!!!

      In a message dated 8/1/2008 3:06:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      President@... writes:

      I tire of answering your tirades which have become all to familiar.

      RESPONSE: Then don't answer.

      In a message dated 8/1/2008 3:06:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      President@... writes:

      By the way, you turned my post into a political issue, I didn't.

      RESPONSE: Sorry but you are way out of line here. In response to
      attorney de LA CUETARA -

      You raised the issue of "Weapons of Mass Destruction", something that was
      not mentioned in his post at all.

      You are the one that opined that you knew more than our own intelligence
      forces since you believed the more serious threat was in Afghanistan while Bush
      had you attacking Iraq.

      You were the one who opined, humbly I might add, that the Iraq war was a big
      mistake.

      You were the one who bashed President Bush implying his hurt ego came before
      logic and reasoning and American soldiers' blood.

      You are the one who opined that the war killed our economy.

      You were the one who opined that the war dropped the value of the American
      dollar.

      You were the one who opined that the war has increased our national deficit.

      You were the one who opined that the war has damaged our reputation.

      Mr. de LA CUETARA never raised any of those issues. You did, sir, so
      therefore YOU made it a political issue.

      Since these are FACTS, not opinions, please do not respond.

      818-246-3001 FAX

      "one Nation under God"

      a military veteran

      Read reviews on AOL Autos.