Re: [infoguys-list] U.S. foreign policy question?

  • Raymond Miller Intelligentops.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
      Sue,

      I respect your opinion, I don't agree with it but I respect it. As a member of the intelligence community, I believe I may understand a little more than most about political issues since I look at it from a different perspective. I have spoken to you numerous times on the phone and you are one of those people who have an opinion about everything and espouse your political beliefs on others whether you think they agree with you or not.

      My opinion is what I posted and the blood that many have shed over the years through various wars at home and abroad allow you to concentrate a tirade on my liberal beliefs because they don't agree with yours. Those same rights allow me to answer posts in an open forum how I choose and that is what makes our country so great.

      As far as the confidentiality disclaimer, don't pick on everything that someone has in their signature line. You know as well as I do that a signature line is something that is used in posts not only for the public. Obviously, if I posted it in a public forum, then there is on reasonable expectation of privacy. I tire of answering your tirades which have become all to familiar.

      By the way, you turned my post into a political issue, I didn't.

      Have a wonderful afternoon,

      Raymond A. Miller, CA PI 25445
      Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
      Now, Selling Products to the Public Safety Industry {CLICK HERE!}
      Post Office Box 718
      Yucca Valley, CA 92286
      1.760.333.6978

      Website: http://www.Intelligentops.com
      Blog: http://www.socalpi.blogspot.com
      Forum: http://www.allbounty.com

      THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY. ANY MISUSE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THE CONTENTS HEREIN MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
        Sue,

        As usual, you are the "BOMB".

        I love it when you get going.

        Sal

        ************ Discreetly Addressing Your Private Needs ************

        Salvatore F. Alioto

        Owner/Operator Able Shamus Investigations

        Retired Sergeant NY City Police Department

        Licensed by the NY State Department of State

        Private Investigation License # 11000101082

        Armed Security License # 10010514064

        Notary Public Commission # 01AL6083412

        Proudly Serving the NY State Hudson Valley / NY City Metro / Long Island
        Regions

        Phone # (845) 656-4027

        Fax # (845) 226-3629

        Website - http://sfapi.tripod.com/ <http://sfapi.tripod.com/>

        > Dearest Mr. de LA CUETARA:
        >
        > For starters I will emphasize the fact that this is the WRONG forum
        for this
        > inquiry and I'm very upset that it was allowed to post. However, since
        you
        > asked, I will take the time to answer while stating unequivocally that
        you
        > are the dumbest attorney on the planet if you truly do not know the
        answers.

        > 1) Yes, America has two kinds of United States citizenships; a)
        birthright
        > b) naturalization
        >
        > All citizens of the United State of America have the same rights and
        > privileges and most of those rights and privileges are also extended
        to lawful
        > visitors. I cannot help it if you misunderstand the premise.
        >
        > The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico is a self-governing, unincorporated
        > territory of the United States. They are a possession and not a state
        because that
        > is what the taxpaying voters of PUERTO RIO voted for. The citizens of
        PR
        > repeatedly vote down Statehood. Puerto Rico has a republican form of
        government
        > which is headed by your Governor. You have your courts. You have your
        > bicameral legislative assembly similar to ours. If you feel that you
        are ruled by
        > some form of slavery laws, take it up with your legislature. If it is
        true,
        > Americans will rally in your defense as we ALWAYS do. Complain to your
        > political parties, i.e., the PNP, the PPD, or the PPR. This forum
        cannot help you.

        > By the way, I thought Puerto Ricans could vote in our primaries. Did
        you
        > not have such an opportunity? That's more privilege than our other
        POSSESSION
        > get.
        >
        > 1b) Any human being who dies as part of our military defending the
        United

      • Glad4JC@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
          I came in at the tail end of this discussion but something comes to mind.
          What do we REALLY know about what is going on in Afghanistan or Iraq or
          anywhere other than our own back yard. We cannot believe the media, they slant,
          evade, shade and at times block the truth in so many situations. The media
          takes on a life of its own and becomes its own news often with blatant
          disregard for the facts. Focus is on speculation, interest groups, sensationalism and
          so on.

          Having said that, how can we really evaluate our success or failure in these
          countries where we have invested our soldiers, money and safety. Toby Keith
          said something on Glenn Beck tonight that hit me, "if you are going to base
          your opinion about who to vote for on a singer then shame on you" my
          paraphrase.

          Last night he said how can we judge what is going on in these countries, it
          is the military that is the best judge of what is going on. First of all why
          are these reservists redeploying for two and three tours when they could make
          a whole lot more money at home at their careers. They are seeing results of
          their sacrifice, not all of them are involuntary redeployments.

          I hate war, as most of us do, soldiers most of all. Our military is doing
          much more than war over in these countries, they are involved in all kinds of
          works of compassion, education, training, intelligence etc.

          I would have liked it better if Congress had declared war, as the
          constitution stipulates as far as my understanding goes. I would have liked it better
          if George Sr had finshed off Sadaam Hussain the first time. I would also
          have liked it better if we would have gone after Saudi Arabia where 11 of the
          Hijackers were from and where Osama Bin Laden is from. I do believe that Yemen
          needs to be dealt with too, since women are dying over there because of
          crimes against humanity, such as being killed by their own brothers due to loss
          of honor after being raped. Any country who sews up women's body parts and
          commits inhumane crimes against a people group like in Sudan needs to be set
          free from the evil government.

          There is a lot we could be doing but we cannot save the world, we have a
          huge deficit and we are in debt to countries we don't need to be in debt too, we
          should be lenders not debtors, that is going to cost us our freedom after we
          have spent all this time and money trying to help others achieve freedom.

          I think there is a balance here, either extreme view is not going to solve
          anything. I just watched a very long commercial about saving the polar bear
          because of global warming, asking for money. Yet we are killing babies like
          crazy every day.

          We are a society full of contradictions.

          One thing I do want to say is that I don't think it is proper for anyone to
          start posting what you shared with someone in private communication. Those
          phone calls were private and should stay private.

          I personally do NOT agree with everything Sue says, but what I do respect is
          that she is willing to listen, take phone calls with all her physical
          challenges, her work load and she is not afraid to let controversial subjects go
          through as a moderator. I think it is ok to disagree but Sue as well as all of
          us should be respectful, and keep the dialogue friendly. We all have
          political ideals some of which get shattered at different points in life, but I
          think we all love our country, that is one thing I see in this industry is a lot
          of patriotism.

          JMHO
          Gladys

          Gladys Brierley
          ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
          PO Box 872
          Newton, MS 39345
          cell 601-480-3181
          bus & fax 601-683-2094
          Newton County Business License #1499
          Duns # 8082376
          _ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS | PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS_
          (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)

          Read reviews on AOL Autos.