Re: [infoguys-list] U.S. foreign policy question?

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
      Dearest Mr. de LA CUETARA:

      For starters I will emphasize the fact that this is the WRONG forum for this
      inquiry and I'm very upset that it was allowed to post. However, since you
      asked, I will take the time to answer while stating unequivocally that you
      are the dumbest attorney on the planet if you truly do not know the answers.

      1) Yes, America has two kinds of United States citizenships; a) birthright
      b) naturalization

      All citizens of the United State of America have the same rights and
      privileges and most of those rights and privileges are also extended to lawful
      visitors. I cannot help it if you misunderstand the premise.

      The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico is a self-governing, unincorporated
      territory of the United States. They are a possession and not a state because that
      is what the taxpaying voters of PUERTO RIO voted for. The citizens of PR
      repeatedly vote down Statehood. Puerto Rico has a republican form of government
      which is headed by your Governor. You have your courts. You have your
      bicameral legislative assembly similar to ours. If you feel that you are ruled by
      some form of slavery laws, take it up with your legislature. If it is true,
      Americans will rally in your defense as we ALWAYS do. Complain to your
      political parties, i.e., the PNP, the PPD, or the PPR. This forum cannot help you.

      By the way, I thought Puerto Ricans could vote in our primaries. Did you
      not have such an opportunity? That's more privilege than our other POSSESSION
      get.

      1b) Any human being who dies as part of our military defending the United
      States of America will have a coffin draped in an American flag regardless of
      where they are from.

      2) We do not have the AMIGO system as most latino regions do. El payola is
      against the law. The American Embassies and consulates throughout the world
      provide a list of local attorneys as a common courtesy to their citizens. If
      you believe that your name is being omitted for failure to pay "el payola"
      or that others are there because they did pay "el payola" then protest to your
      Congressional Rep and if that doesn't work, write to the United States
      Ambassador directly.

      It is my understanding and belief that the Consulate will list anyone who so
      requests as long as they speak fluent English.

      3. The United States Department of States cannot make any recommendations
      whether for legal service or simple service of process. Also, in this day
      and age, most people are readily adept at Internet searching. If anyone is
      suggesting (without recommendation) any particular service provider, that is
      against the law and should be reported.

      If you want to vote in our elections, apply for US citizenship. If you want
      preferential treatment on the attorney referral list, apply for US
      citizenship as their names are listed first.

      ________________________

      818-246-3001 FAX

      "one Nation under God"

      a military veteran

      Read reviews on AOL Autos.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
        Dear Mr. Miller:

        Since Mr. de LA CUETARA never said anything about that which you referred to
        when you inserted, "As far as the "Weapons of Mass Destruction," it is
        obvious you chose to also make this a political platform.

        Your orders to go to Iraq to remove Saddam Hussein had absolutely nothing to
        do with Osama bin Laden as all attention was directed to Hussein. Although
        Osama bin Laden is, in fact, a big threat to the entire non-muslim world,
        Saddam had the tons of yellow-cake. Say what you want, the world all read and
        relied on the same intelligence information and the fact that Saddam's military
        were lying to him in the inter-departmental memos because they were stealing
        the stuff was not something any nation's Intelligence dreamed possible. The
        fact still remains he was a threat and now he's gone at the hands of his own
        people.

        I believe that someday the War in Iraq will go down in the history books as
        equally important if not moreso than WWII. You are not hearing about the
        wonderful things going on in Iraq today because the liberal news media will not
        report the good, they only report the negative and the aberrant in all walks
        of life.

        The war has not killed our economy, liberalism has. We have become a
        "service" nation rather than a "production" nation. No one wants to start out
        slinging hash, they all want to be the head chef. We have raised two full
        generations of irresponsible ingrates, for the most part, who have nothing on their
        mind but instant self gratification. Parents routinely give children
        whatever they want and will pay exhorbitant amounts of money for designer jeans,
        purses, etc. for their children without their children as much as having to do
        a chore. For the most part, earned allowances are no longer given but rather
        "at will" and "on demand" payments.

        If you knew anything about economics, you would understand that Congress and
        the President devalued the American dollar to keep us alive in the
        international trade market. If no country can afford our exports, we would go
        bankrupt. We're close to that now because our imports far exceed threefold our
        exports. We do not grow all of our own produce any longer as most of our fruits
        and vegetables are imported. We do not manufacture our own clothing any
        longer since we can by Hong Kong made for a few dollars less while totally
        toppling our internal balances. No one wants to work the assembly lines for
        reasonable wages but rather have the unions demanding more money and benefits for
        their workers than college degreed professionals get. The regular supermarket
        cashier gets more annual income including benefits per year than my best
        friend who is an RN in charge of the O.R. at Glendale Adventist Medical Center.
        Steelworkers and dock workers net more than doctors and dentists. This is
        wrong. Unions are the bane of this nation but everyone wants too much for
        themselves and screw the nation. Americans buy foreign cars, foreign made
        clothing, and foreign grown produce and one can't help but wonder why unemployment
        isn't a heck of a lot higher than it is.

        The policies put into play in the mid-90's coupled with NAFTA have
        outsourced millions of our jobs. Those policies are biting us in the ass today and
        they are what has caused the American deficit. We import more things that we
        used to grow at home and make and design ourselves per year than what the
        entire war has cost to date !!!!! Check it out.

        Then we have the current situation with the gas crisis. Well, we've done
        that to ourselves also. I've been to India, I've been to Malaysia and
        Indonesia, I've been to Sri Lanka and I've been to Hong Kong, just to name a few.
        Very few people in those countries had cars and most rode bicycles because they
        couldn't afford cars nor the gas. Shoot, gas cost me $6/gal in Germany in
        1990 and $8/gal in India in 1984. Regardless, we, by our outsourcing, are
        paying these people decent wages and they are ALL buying cars. As recently
        stated on The Today Show, China has a multi-million waiting list for vehicles and
        1,000 new cars PER DAY are being added to the streets of Beijing. Similar
        percentages are occurring in India and Malaysia. It's the law of "supply and
        demand" and if we keep our services outsourced and do NOT process that which
        we have in ANWR and the Bakken, we are in for some very serious days ahead.
        We have more oil than all of Saudi Arabia right here in America but the
        Democratic Congress with Murtha, Reid, Pelosi, Kennedy, Feinstein, Obama and the
        other liberals constantly voting in the negative for such actions, are going
        to sell us down the drain !!!!

        We brought this on ourselves and only we, with some serious attitude
        adjustments, can correct it. Turn off the damn lights that you are not using. Quit
        wasting water. Our resources are limited and we have 1.5 times more people
        in this country today then when I was a young adult. When you go from 1.5 to
        3 million people and the natural resources are limited in that God only lets
        us have but so much rain, for instance, then you are going to be limited on
        drinking water.

        We are going to be eaten alive by our enemy and we are too dumb to see it
        although the ton of bricks have already fallen. We limit our families as we
        felt the world was over populated and we no longer have many children. At the
        same time our enemy have multiple wives and vast numbers of children.
        Remember, Osama bin Laden is one of 55 children to his father.

        In closing, Mr. Miller, I have two questions to ask as obviously I am not
        familiar with some laws that you are. What law anywhere says that once you
        send something addressed to me which is personally addressed to me, that it is
        possibly subject to attorney-client privilege and that if I share the
        information with anyone that I might possibly be criminally or civilly prosecuted?
        If there is a law that says that I am not free to do whatever I so choose with
        mail that is personally addressed to me, please provide that information as
        I have the need to know. Also, once a member of the attorney-client
        privilege team has gone outside the team disseminating the information, please tell
        me what law states that it is still considered privileged information?

        ________________________
        Sue Sarkis Detective Agency

        818-246-3001 FAX

        "one Nation under God"

        a military veteran

        Read reviews on AOL Autos.

      • John MacIntire
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
          Sue & the group! With mixed emotions, I wanted to state that I feel Sue
          nailed it, yet I am somewhat considerate that this may not be the forum
          for political speak! That said, her points regarding the State of the
          Union are right on and the general population of this United States of
          America better wake up or the left will get us all killed! History
          teaches us to learn from our mistakes, yet too many of us don't
          seemingly pay enough attention and are mislead by the MSM and those that
          talk down our wonderful country and all that we have to be thankful of.
          Why else do we have the volume of immigrants literally dying to enter
          this country, only to then listen to the press and the politicians tell
          us how bad we have it and how the world doesn't like us, the same world
          we for the most part have saved from tyrants, tsunamis, floods, and any
          number of other catastrophes, only to then listen to their media and
          governments disrespect us? They still cash those foreign aid checks,
          yet where does most of that money end up?

          I too served my country now 40 years ago in another conflict, one that
          the politicians both ran and then ran from, trashing the integrity and
          magnificence of the troops who served. Lots of my brothers and sisters
          and a whole lot of innocents since have paid an ugly price for wanting
          to be free and we better understand the current threat is nothing like
          we faced in Southeast Asia. Here again come the politicians and
          government bureaucrats that want to make nice, enter into dialog and
          wholly ignore the fatal jeopardy the United States and our few true
          allies face with the threat from not only the Middle East, but from
          within and our own elected officials and their minions.

          I won't stand by and no one else should allow this to go much further
          down the path of negativity and blame perpetrated by the media and the
          left! I will vote with a clear conscious and put forth every effort to
          show the United States of America for what it is and has been, the most
          powerful and righteous democracy on the planet. We make mistakes like
          anyone else yet we should stand proud of all the good we have
          accomplished and the absolutely phenomenal opportunities presented to us
          each and every day. We'll take care of ourselves and each other because
          heaven forbid if someone thinks government is going to do it for us.
          Most everyone apparently agrees what with Congress and their single
          digit approval rating! And we elect these people?

          GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES, OUR PRESIDENT & THE TROOPS!

          John MacIntire

          John R.W. MacIntire, Jr.

          President

          MacIntire & Associates, Inc.

          (520) 622-2737 / (800) 641-2737

          (866) 363-6143 Fax

          john@... <mailto:john@...>

          www.macintireandassociates.com <http://www.macintireandassociates.com/>

          AZ PI #1000718

          John R.W. MacIntire, Jr.

          Vice President

          Online Screening, Inc.

          (520) 622-1070 / (888) 882-5205

          (866) 363-6143 Fax

          john@... <mailto:john@...>

          www.onlinescreeninginc.com <http://www.onlinescreeninginc.com/>

          "Information for Peace of Mind"

          Member: NCISS, INTELLENET, NAPBS, AALPI, ASIS, NAIS, AFOSISA, USAPI

          2008 AALPI Grand Canyon Conference

          October 2-5, 2008

          Phoenix Marriott Mesa Hotel & Convention Center

          An Exciting educational and networking event drawing professional
          investigators from across the US and beyond our borders.

          Please visit www.aalpi.org for additional information and registration
          details.

          Confidentiality Notice

          The documents accompanying this telecopy transmission contain
          confidential information, which is legally privileged. The information
          is intended only for the use of the recipient. If you have received
          this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone to coordinate
          the expedient return of the documents, and you are hereby notified that
          any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in
          reliance on the contents of the telecopied document is strictly
          prohibited.

          ________________________________

[...]

          _www.sarkispi.com_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/ <http://www.sarkispi.com/>
          )

          818-246-3001 FAX

          "one Nation under God"

          thank
          a military veteran

          **************Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your
          budget?
          Read reviews on AOL Autos.
          (
          http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000
          000017
          <http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut0005000
          0000017> )

        • Raymond Miller Intelligentops.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
            Sue,

            I respect your opinion, I don't agree with it but I respect it. As a member of the intelligence community, I believe I may understand a little more than most about political issues since I look at it from a different perspective. I have spoken to you numerous times on the phone and you are one of those people who have an opinion about everything and espouse your political beliefs on others whether you think they agree with you or not.

            My opinion is what I posted and the blood that many have shed over the years through various wars at home and abroad allow you to concentrate a tirade on my liberal beliefs because they don't agree with yours. Those same rights allow me to answer posts in an open forum how I choose and that is what makes our country so great.

            As far as the confidentiality disclaimer, don't pick on everything that someone has in their signature line. You know as well as I do that a signature line is something that is used in posts not only for the public. Obviously, if I posted it in a public forum, then there is on reasonable expectation of privacy. I tire of answering your tirades which have become all to familiar.

            By the way, you turned my post into a political issue, I didn't.

            Have a wonderful afternoon,

            Raymond A. Miller, CA PI 25445
            Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
            Now, Selling Products to the Public Safety Industry {CLICK HERE!}
            Post Office Box 718
            Yucca Valley, CA 92286
            1.760.333.6978

            Website: http://www.Intelligentops.com
            Blog: http://www.socalpi.blogspot.com
            Forum: http://www.allbounty.com

            THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY. ANY MISUSE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THE CONTENTS HEREIN MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.

            john@macintireandas sociates. com <mailto:john@macintireandas sociates. com>

            john@onlinescreenin ginc.com <mailto:john@onlinescreenin ginc.com>

            ____________ _________ _________ __

            ____________ _________ ___
            Sue Sarkis Detective Agency

            _www.sarkispi. com_ (http://www.sarkispi .com/ <http://www.sarkispi .com/>
            )

            818-246-3001 FAX

            "one Nation under God"

            thank
            a military veteran

            ************ **Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your
            budget?
            Read reviews on AOL Autos.
            (
            http://autos. aol.com/cars- BMW-128-2008/ expert-review? ncid=aolaut00050 000
            000017
            <http://autos. aol.com/cars- BMW-128-2008/ expert-review? ncid=aolaut00050 00
            0000017> )

          • Salvatore F. Alioto
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
              Sue,

              As usual, you are the "BOMB".

              I love it when you get going.

              Sal

              ************ Discreetly Addressing Your Private Needs ************

              Salvatore F. Alioto

              Owner/Operator Able Shamus Investigations

              Retired Sergeant NY City Police Department

              Licensed by the NY State Department of State

              Private Investigation License # 11000101082

              Armed Security License # 10010514064

              Notary Public Commission # 01AL6083412

              Proudly Serving the NY State Hudson Valley / NY City Metro / Long Island
              Regions

              Phone # (845) 656-4027

              Fax # (845) 226-3629

              Website - http://sfapi.tripod.com/ <http://sfapi.tripod.com/>

            • Glad4JC@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
                I came in at the tail end of this discussion but something comes to mind.
                What do we REALLY know about what is going on in Afghanistan or Iraq or
                anywhere other than our own back yard. We cannot believe the media, they slant,
                evade, shade and at times block the truth in so many situations. The media
                takes on a life of its own and becomes its own news often with blatant
                disregard for the facts. Focus is on speculation, interest groups, sensationalism and
                so on.

                Having said that, how can we really evaluate our success or failure in these
                countries where we have invested our soldiers, money and safety. Toby Keith
                said something on Glenn Beck tonight that hit me, "if you are going to base
                your opinion about who to vote for on a singer then shame on you" my
                paraphrase.

                Last night he said how can we judge what is going on in these countries, it
                is the military that is the best judge of what is going on. First of all why
                are these reservists redeploying for two and three tours when they could make
                a whole lot more money at home at their careers. They are seeing results of
                their sacrifice, not all of them are involuntary redeployments.

                I hate war, as most of us do, soldiers most of all. Our military is doing
                much more than war over in these countries, they are involved in all kinds of
                works of compassion, education, training, intelligence etc.

                I would have liked it better if Congress had declared war, as the
                constitution stipulates as far as my understanding goes. I would have liked it better
                if George Sr had finshed off Sadaam Hussain the first time. I would also
                have liked it better if we would have gone after Saudi Arabia where 11 of the
                Hijackers were from and where Osama Bin Laden is from. I do believe that Yemen
                needs to be dealt with too, since women are dying over there because of
                crimes against humanity, such as being killed by their own brothers due to loss
                of honor after being raped. Any country who sews up women's body parts and
                commits inhumane crimes against a people group like in Sudan needs to be set
                free from the evil government.

                There is a lot we could be doing but we cannot save the world, we have a
                huge deficit and we are in debt to countries we don't need to be in debt too, we
                should be lenders not debtors, that is going to cost us our freedom after we
                have spent all this time and money trying to help others achieve freedom.

                I think there is a balance here, either extreme view is not going to solve
                anything. I just watched a very long commercial about saving the polar bear
                because of global warming, asking for money. Yet we are killing babies like
                crazy every day.

                We are a society full of contradictions.

                One thing I do want to say is that I don't think it is proper for anyone to
                start posting what you shared with someone in private communication. Those
                phone calls were private and should stay private.

                I personally do NOT agree with everything Sue says, but what I do respect is
                that she is willing to listen, take phone calls with all her physical
                challenges, her work load and she is not afraid to let controversial subjects go
                through as a moderator. I think it is ok to disagree but Sue as well as all of
                us should be respectful, and keep the dialogue friendly. We all have
                political ideals some of which get shattered at different points in life, but I
                think we all love our country, that is one thing I see in this industry is a lot
                of patriotism.

                JMHO
                Gladys

                Gladys Brierley
                ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
                PO Box 872
                Newton, MS 39345
                cell 601-480-3181
                bus & fax 601-683-2094
                Newton County Business License #1499
                Duns # 8082376
                _ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS | PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS_
                (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)

                Read reviews on AOL Autos.