Re: [infoguys-list] U.S. foreign policy question?

  • Raymond Miller Intelligentops.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1 6:36 AM
      1. [Why in the United States there are two kinds of citizens or two
      kinds of "Americans" each with different rights: Indeed, Puertoricans
      and the rest of Americans. Puertoricans when in the Island, can not
      vote in US elections, and their representative has no vote in the
      chambers.] That is interesting for you to mention that. I was wondering the same thing the other day when I was looking at Presidential election information. What is a U.S. Territory? Why is it a territory and not a state? Is it a country that is only protected by the United States but has no voting rights? That is what it sounds like to me. [Is that because they are mostly considered as "negers"?] I don't believe that I am familiar with the term, "neger." [Or
      because they do not pay taxes?] That is interesting but is it true? Do Puerto Ricans pay taxes in Puerto Rico? and if the U.S. is such a terrible place then why do so many migrate there? [Or because they voted to be "Slaves"?] Why would anyone vote to be slaves? If you are referring to the agreement to become a U.S. Territory then I believe the only reason Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory is to be protected in the event of an attack and seizure by another country and for strategic advantages related to location.
      [Doesn't the U.N. recognized that the Island is a colony?] I believe it is considered a U.S. territory and in that respect is only afforded certain protections and rights. [of "the
      people" under the modern "Slavery system: The rule of Law they don't
      vote for?] Someone had to vote for the protection by the U.S., right? The result is unfortunately a two-edged sword. Puerto Rico is protected as a territory of the U.S. and not a state so it doesn't rate being involved in the voting process and the U.S. gets a strategic landmass for use in military operations.

      [But I also wonder in when dying in Irak or in Aghanistan for their
      "Legal Master". are their casket like the other "Citizens"?] Their caskets are usually draped with an American Flag since that is the country they were serving at the time.

      2. [Why the US Consulates mantains a list of Attorneys if they are
      phrohibited by federal regulation to recommend Attorneys?] They are not allowed to recommend attorneys but provide a list of attorneys out of courtesy to those who are traveling in a foreign country. Those who have been abroad and have needed an attorney understand how difficult it is to look up an attorney when the telephone book is in Farsi or some other language. [How much an Attorney must pay to be suggested in their list?] From what I understand, you only have to contact the consulate and go through their procedures to be placed on the list. [Is their list of
      "Suggested" Attorneys is only reserved to "Amigos"?] I am not sure what is meant by Amigos but I think the main reason they have a list is for my answer up above.

      [But I also wonder where is the "Liberty", liberty of choice, when an
      American abroad is in need of a legal professional or a person of
      confidence, who speaks their language and know their culture to help
      them; Are the "Amigos in the list" or "Kick back policy" is something
      reliable or this is just like the "arms of mass destruction" , INEXISTANT!] Well, I can tell you that I have never been to Puerto Rico or any of the other U.S. territories. My thinking is that there aren't a whole lot of Puerta Rican speaking U.S. citizens who go to Puerto Rico and then go to the U.S. consulate for legal assistance. Most probably have ties to the country and can read the local phone book while non-speakers would be more comfortable with someone who speaks their language and is from the mainland U.S.

      As far as the "Weapons of Mass Destruction," I served in the U.S. Marines for 9 years and got out in 2005 honorably. I can tell you that while I was in from 2001 to 2005, I had to follow our "Commander-in-Chief" and was not allowed to disobey orders from the President of the United States of America. Our orders were to go to war with Iraq to remove Saddam Hussein. Even though, Osama Bin Laden, a Saudi Arabian born terrorist who was training operatives in Afghanistan with ties to Afghanistan seemed to be our biggest threat at the time.

      In my humble opinion, going to war with Iraq was a big mistake and a power play based on President George Bush's hurt ego since Hussein would not let U.N. Inspectors in to look for weapons of mass destruction. To add to the hurt ego, the U.N. would not discipline Hussein for his non-compliance which made president Bush very angry. I saw a lot of my fellow Marines and Sailors go overseas and come back alive but there were also those who never came back or didn't come back the same from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. This war has killed our economy, dropped the value of our dollar, increased our national deficit and destroyed other countries belief in our acting honestly and reasonably in a time of conflict.

      Sorry, I got off on a tangent there for a moment, let me get back on track!

      3. [How come the United States department of States can misled people
      needing private service of process abroad when referring only to the
      Hague Convention Centralized Channel and omiting the decentralized?] I don't know the answer to this one. Does anyone else?

      [Or only recommending Martindale's service of Process "File and Serve"? Or
      their "Suggested but not recommended, because is prohibited, Attorneys"?] Again, the answer to this one goes back to my answer in #2 up above.

      [I believe this is confusing to me, "We the people" and them the
      "almost people".] I hate to put it this way and mean no disrespect when saying this but our protection is keeping Puerto Rico from becoming the territory of a less freedom-oriented country. This is the only reason that Puerto Rico agrees to be a U.S. Territory.

      [Let's ne practical, the U.S. Consulates should also
      "suggest" a list of restaurants, bars and "Bordelos"] I don't know if that would further the reason that a consulate is in place in Puerto Rico and other countries. The consulates goal is to help U.S. citizens abroad, acting as a safe haven for intelligence operatives and not to act as the board of tourism as you have described. Although in some countries, if you have diplomatic connections, I am sure that there is a list of places that are sympathetic and unsympathetic (off-limits) to Americans for their safety but that would be the extent of a list of restaurants, bars and bordelos at a consulate.

      The above content is the views of Raymond Miller and not the views of Intelligent Ops International, Inc. a corporation.

      Raymond A. Miller, CA PI 25445
      Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
      Now, Selling Products to the Public Safety Industry {CLICK HERE!}
      Post Office Box 718
      Yucca Valley, CA 92286
      1.760.333.6978

      Website: http://www.Intelligentops.com
      Blog: http://www.socalpi.blogspot.com
      Forum: http://www.allbounty.com

      THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY. ANY MISUSE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THE CONTENTS HEREIN MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1 10:29 AM
        Dearest Mr. de LA CUETARA:

        For starters I will emphasize the fact that this is the WRONG forum for this
        inquiry and I'm very upset that it was allowed to post. However, since you
        asked, I will take the time to answer while stating unequivocally that you
        are the dumbest attorney on the planet if you truly do not know the answers.

        1) Yes, America has two kinds of United States citizenships; a) birthright
        b) naturalization

        All citizens of the United State of America have the same rights and
        privileges and most of those rights and privileges are also extended to lawful
        visitors. I cannot help it if you misunderstand the premise.

        The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico is a self-governing, unincorporated
        territory of the United States. They are a possession and not a state because that
        is what the taxpaying voters of PUERTO RIO voted for. The citizens of PR
        repeatedly vote down Statehood. Puerto Rico has a republican form of government
        which is headed by your Governor. You have your courts. You have your
        bicameral legislative assembly similar to ours. If you feel that you are ruled by
        some form of slavery laws, take it up with your legislature. If it is true,
        Americans will rally in your defense as we ALWAYS do. Complain to your
        political parties, i.e., the PNP, the PPD, or the PPR. This forum cannot help you.

        By the way, I thought Puerto Ricans could vote in our primaries. Did you
        not have such an opportunity? That's more privilege than our other POSSESSION
        get.

        1b) Any human being who dies as part of our military defending the United
        States of America will have a coffin draped in an American flag regardless of
        where they are from.

        2) We do not have the AMIGO system as most latino regions do. El payola is
        against the law. The American Embassies and consulates throughout the world
        provide a list of local attorneys as a common courtesy to their citizens. If
        you believe that your name is being omitted for failure to pay "el payola"
        or that others are there because they did pay "el payola" then protest to your
        Congressional Rep and if that doesn't work, write to the United States
        Ambassador directly.

        It is my understanding and belief that the Consulate will list anyone who so
        requests as long as they speak fluent English.

        3. The United States Department of States cannot make any recommendations
        whether for legal service or simple service of process. Also, in this day
        and age, most people are readily adept at Internet searching. If anyone is
        suggesting (without recommendation) any particular service provider, that is
        against the law and should be reported.

        If you want to vote in our elections, apply for US citizenship. If you want
        preferential treatment on the attorney referral list, apply for US
        citizenship as their names are listed first.

        ________________________

        818-246-3001 FAX

        "one Nation under God"

        a military veteran

        Read reviews on AOL Autos.

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1 11:24 AM
          Dear Mr. Miller:

          Since Mr. de LA CUETARA never said anything about that which you referred to
          when you inserted, "As far as the "Weapons of Mass Destruction," it is
          obvious you chose to also make this a political platform.

          Your orders to go to Iraq to remove Saddam Hussein had absolutely nothing to
          do with Osama bin Laden as all attention was directed to Hussein. Although
          Osama bin Laden is, in fact, a big threat to the entire non-muslim world,
          Saddam had the tons of yellow-cake. Say what you want, the world all read and
          relied on the same intelligence information and the fact that Saddam's military
          were lying to him in the inter-departmental memos because they were stealing
          the stuff was not something any nation's Intelligence dreamed possible. The
          fact still remains he was a threat and now he's gone at the hands of his own
          people.

          I believe that someday the War in Iraq will go down in the history books as
          equally important if not moreso than WWII. You are not hearing about the
          wonderful things going on in Iraq today because the liberal news media will not
          report the good, they only report the negative and the aberrant in all walks
          of life.

          The war has not killed our economy, liberalism has. We have become a
          "service" nation rather than a "production" nation. No one wants to start out
          slinging hash, they all want to be the head chef. We have raised two full
          generations of irresponsible ingrates, for the most part, who have nothing on their
          mind but instant self gratification. Parents routinely give children
          whatever they want and will pay exhorbitant amounts of money for designer jeans,
          purses, etc. for their children without their children as much as having to do
          a chore. For the most part, earned allowances are no longer given but rather
          "at will" and "on demand" payments.

          If you knew anything about economics, you would understand that Congress and
          the President devalued the American dollar to keep us alive in the
          international trade market. If no country can afford our exports, we would go
          bankrupt. We're close to that now because our imports far exceed threefold our
          exports. We do not grow all of our own produce any longer as most of our fruits
          and vegetables are imported. We do not manufacture our own clothing any
          longer since we can by Hong Kong made for a few dollars less while totally
          toppling our internal balances. No one wants to work the assembly lines for
          reasonable wages but rather have the unions demanding more money and benefits for
          their workers than college degreed professionals get. The regular supermarket
          cashier gets more annual income including benefits per year than my best
          friend who is an RN in charge of the O.R. at Glendale Adventist Medical Center.
          Steelworkers and dock workers net more than doctors and dentists. This is
          wrong. Unions are the bane of this nation but everyone wants too much for
          themselves and screw the nation. Americans buy foreign cars, foreign made
          clothing, and foreign grown produce and one can't help but wonder why unemployment
          isn't a heck of a lot higher than it is.

          The policies put into play in the mid-90's coupled with NAFTA have
          outsourced millions of our jobs. Those policies are biting us in the ass today and
          they are what has caused the American deficit. We import more things that we
          used to grow at home and make and design ourselves per year than what the
          entire war has cost to date !!!!! Check it out.

          Then we have the current situation with the gas crisis. Well, we've done
          that to ourselves also. I've been to India, I've been to Malaysia and
          Indonesia, I've been to Sri Lanka and I've been to Hong Kong, just to name a few.
          Very few people in those countries had cars and most rode bicycles because they
          couldn't afford cars nor the gas. Shoot, gas cost me $6/gal in Germany in
          1990 and $8/gal in India in 1984. Regardless, we, by our outsourcing, are
          paying these people decent wages and they are ALL buying cars. As recently
          stated on The Today Show, China has a multi-million waiting list for vehicles and
          1,000 new cars PER DAY are being added to the streets of Beijing. Similar
          percentages are occurring in India and Malaysia. It's the law of "supply and
          demand" and if we keep our services outsourced and do NOT process that which
          we have in ANWR and the Bakken, we are in for some very serious days ahead.
          We have more oil than all of Saudi Arabia right here in America but the
          Democratic Congress with Murtha, Reid, Pelosi, Kennedy, Feinstein, Obama and the
          other liberals constantly voting in the negative for such actions, are going
          to sell us down the drain !!!!

          We brought this on ourselves and only we, with some serious attitude
          adjustments, can correct it. Turn off the damn lights that you are not using. Quit
          wasting water. Our resources are limited and we have 1.5 times more people
          in this country today then when I was a young adult. When you go from 1.5 to
          3 million people and the natural resources are limited in that God only lets
          us have but so much rain, for instance, then you are going to be limited on
          drinking water.

          We are going to be eaten alive by our enemy and we are too dumb to see it
          although the ton of bricks have already fallen. We limit our families as we
          felt the world was over populated and we no longer have many children. At the
          same time our enemy have multiple wives and vast numbers of children.
          Remember, Osama bin Laden is one of 55 children to his father.

          In closing, Mr. Miller, I have two questions to ask as obviously I am not
          familiar with some laws that you are. What law anywhere says that once you
          send something addressed to me which is personally addressed to me, that it is
          possibly subject to attorney-client privilege and that if I share the
          information with anyone that I might possibly be criminally or civilly prosecuted?
          If there is a law that says that I am not free to do whatever I so choose with
          mail that is personally addressed to me, please provide that information as
          I have the need to know. Also, once a member of the attorney-client
          privilege team has gone outside the team disseminating the information, please tell
          me what law states that it is still considered privileged information?

          ________________________
          Sue Sarkis Detective Agency

          818-246-3001 FAX

          "one Nation under God"

          a military veteran

          Read reviews on AOL Autos.

        • John MacIntire
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1 12:00 PM
            Sue & the group! With mixed emotions, I wanted to state that I feel Sue
            nailed it, yet I am somewhat considerate that this may not be the forum
            for political speak! That said, her points regarding the State of the
            Union are right on and the general population of this United States of
            America better wake up or the left will get us all killed! History
            teaches us to learn from our mistakes, yet too many of us don't
            seemingly pay enough attention and are mislead by the MSM and those that
            talk down our wonderful country and all that we have to be thankful of.
            Why else do we have the volume of immigrants literally dying to enter
            this country, only to then listen to the press and the politicians tell
            us how bad we have it and how the world doesn't like us, the same world
            we for the most part have saved from tyrants, tsunamis, floods, and any
            number of other catastrophes, only to then listen to their media and
            governments disrespect us? They still cash those foreign aid checks,
            yet where does most of that money end up?

            I too served my country now 40 years ago in another conflict, one that
            the politicians both ran and then ran from, trashing the integrity and
            magnificence of the troops who served. Lots of my brothers and sisters
            and a whole lot of innocents since have paid an ugly price for wanting
            to be free and we better understand the current threat is nothing like
            we faced in Southeast Asia. Here again come the politicians and
            government bureaucrats that want to make nice, enter into dialog and
            wholly ignore the fatal jeopardy the United States and our few true
            allies face with the threat from not only the Middle East, but from
            within and our own elected officials and their minions.

            I won't stand by and no one else should allow this to go much further
            down the path of negativity and blame perpetrated by the media and the
            left! I will vote with a clear conscious and put forth every effort to
            show the United States of America for what it is and has been, the most
            powerful and righteous democracy on the planet. We make mistakes like
            anyone else yet we should stand proud of all the good we have
            accomplished and the absolutely phenomenal opportunities presented to us
            each and every day. We'll take care of ourselves and each other because
            heaven forbid if someone thinks government is going to do it for us.
            Most everyone apparently agrees what with Congress and their single
            digit approval rating! And we elect these people?

            GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES, OUR PRESIDENT & THE TROOPS!

            John MacIntire

            John R.W. MacIntire, Jr.

            President

            MacIntire & Associates, Inc.

            (520) 622-2737 / (800) 641-2737

            (866) 363-6143 Fax

            john@... <mailto:john@...>

            www.macintireandassociates.com <http://www.macintireandassociates.com/>

            AZ PI #1000718

            John R.W. MacIntire, Jr.

            Vice President

            Online Screening, Inc.

            (520) 622-1070 / (888) 882-5205

            (866) 363-6143 Fax

            john@... <mailto:john@...>

            www.onlinescreeninginc.com <http://www.onlinescreeninginc.com/>

            "Information for Peace of Mind"

            Member: NCISS, INTELLENET, NAPBS, AALPI, ASIS, NAIS, AFOSISA, USAPI

            2008 AALPI Grand Canyon Conference

            October 2-5, 2008

            Phoenix Marriott Mesa Hotel & Convention Center

            An Exciting educational and networking event drawing professional
            investigators from across the US and beyond our borders.

            Please visit www.aalpi.org for additional information and registration
            details.

            Confidentiality Notice

            The documents accompanying this telecopy transmission contain
            confidential information, which is legally privileged. The information
            is intended only for the use of the recipient. If you have received
            this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone to coordinate
            the expedient return of the documents, and you are hereby notified that
            any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in
            reliance on the contents of the telecopied document is strictly
            prohibited.

            ________________________________

[...]

            _www.sarkispi.com_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/ <http://www.sarkispi.com/>
            )

            818-246-3001 FAX

            "one Nation under God"

            thank
            a military veteran

            **************Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your
            budget?
            Read reviews on AOL Autos.
            (
            http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000
            000017

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 1 1:59 PM
              Sue,

              I respect your opinion, I don't agree with it but I respect it. As a member of the intelligence community, I believe I may understand a little more than most about political issues since I look at it from a different perspective. I have spoken to you numerous times on the phone and you are one of those people who have an opinion about everything and espouse your political beliefs on others whether you think they agree with you or not.

              My opinion is what I posted and the blood that many have shed over the years through various wars at home and abroad allow you to concentrate a tirade on my liberal beliefs because they don't agree with yours. Those same rights allow me to answer posts in an open forum how I choose and that is what makes our country so great.

              As far as the confidentiality disclaimer, don't pick on everything that someone has in their signature line. You know as well as I do that a signature line is something that is used in posts not only for the public. Obviously, if I posted it in a public forum, then there is on reasonable expectation of privacy. I tire of answering your tirades which have become all to familiar.

              By the way, you turned my post into a political issue, I didn't.

              Have a wonderful afternoon,

              Raymond A. Miller, CA PI 25445

              john@macintireandas sociates. com <mailto:john@macintireandas sociates. com>

              john@onlinescreenin ginc.com <mailto:john@onlinescreenin ginc.com>

              ____________ _________ _________ __

              ____________ _________ ___
              Sue Sarkis Detective Agency

              _www.sarkispi. com_ (http://www.sarkispi .com/ <http://www.sarkispi .com/>
              )

              818-246-3001 FAX

              "one Nation under God"

              thank
              a military veteran

              ************ **Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your
              budget?
              Read reviews on AOL Autos.
              (
              http://autos. aol.com/cars- BMW-128-2008/ expert-review? ncid=aolaut00050 000
              000017
              <http://autos. aol.com/cars- BMW-128-2008/ expert-review? ncid=aolaut00050 00
              0000017> )

            • Salvatore F. Alioto
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 1 7:38 PM
                Sue,

                As usual, you are the "BOMB".

                I love it when you get going.

                Sal

                ************ Discreetly Addressing Your Private Needs ************

                Salvatore F. Alioto

                Owner/Operator Able Shamus Investigations

                Retired Sergeant NY City Police Department

                Licensed by the NY State Department of State

                Private Investigation License # 11000101082

                Armed Security License # 10010514064

                Notary Public Commission # 01AL6083412

                Proudly Serving the NY State Hudson Valley / NY City Metro / Long Island
                Regions

                Phone # (845) 656-4027

                Fax # (845) 226-3629

                Website - http://sfapi.tripod.com/ <http://sfapi.tripod.com/>

              • Glad4JC@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 1 8:42 PM
                  I came in at the tail end of this discussion but something comes to mind.
                  What do we REALLY know about what is going on in Afghanistan or Iraq or
                  anywhere other than our own back yard. We cannot believe the media, they slant,
                  evade, shade and at times block the truth in so many situations. The media
                  takes on a life of its own and becomes its own news often with blatant
                  disregard for the facts. Focus is on speculation, interest groups, sensationalism and
                  so on.

                  Having said that, how can we really evaluate our success or failure in these
                  countries where we have invested our soldiers, money and safety. Toby Keith
                  said something on Glenn Beck tonight that hit me, "if you are going to base
                  your opinion about who to vote for on a singer then shame on you" my
                  paraphrase.

                  Last night he said how can we judge what is going on in these countries, it
                  is the military that is the best judge of what is going on. First of all why
                  are these reservists redeploying for two and three tours when they could make
                  a whole lot more money at home at their careers. They are seeing results of
                  their sacrifice, not all of them are involuntary redeployments.

                  I hate war, as most of us do, soldiers most of all. Our military is doing
                  much more than war over in these countries, they are involved in all kinds of
                  works of compassion, education, training, intelligence etc.

                  I would have liked it better if Congress had declared war, as the
                  constitution stipulates as far as my understanding goes. I would have liked it better
                  if George Sr had finshed off Sadaam Hussain the first time. I would also
                  have liked it better if we would have gone after Saudi Arabia where 11 of the
                  Hijackers were from and where Osama Bin Laden is from. I do believe that Yemen
                  needs to be dealt with too, since women are dying over there because of
                  crimes against humanity, such as being killed by their own brothers due to loss
                  of honor after being raped. Any country who sews up women's body parts and
                  commits inhumane crimes against a people group like in Sudan needs to be set
                  free from the evil government.

                  There is a lot we could be doing but we cannot save the world, we have a
                  huge deficit and we are in debt to countries we don't need to be in debt too, we
                  should be lenders not debtors, that is going to cost us our freedom after we
                  have spent all this time and money trying to help others achieve freedom.

                  I think there is a balance here, either extreme view is not going to solve
                  anything. I just watched a very long commercial about saving the polar bear
                  because of global warming, asking for money. Yet we are killing babies like
                  crazy every day.

                  We are a society full of contradictions.

                  One thing I do want to say is that I don't think it is proper for anyone to
                  start posting what you shared with someone in private communication. Those
                  phone calls were private and should stay private.

                  I personally do NOT agree with everything Sue says, but what I do respect is
                  that she is willing to listen, take phone calls with all her physical
                  challenges, her work load and she is not afraid to let controversial subjects go
                  through as a moderator. I think it is ok to disagree but Sue as well as all of
                  us should be respectful, and keep the dialogue friendly. We all have
                  political ideals some of which get shattered at different points in life, but I
                  think we all love our country, that is one thing I see in this industry is a lot
                  of patriotism.

                  JMHO
                  Gladys

                  Gladys Brierley
                  ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
                  PO Box 872
                  Newton, MS 39345
                  cell 601-480-3181
                  bus & fax 601-683-2094
                  Newton County Business License #1499
                  Duns # 8082376
                  _ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS | PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS_
                  (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)

                  Read reviews on AOL Autos.