UPDATE: Probably the greatest and most important Judgment Enforcement website I have ever seen!

  • Raymond Miller Intelligentops.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2008
      I apologize for posting this again but I had quite a few calls from people who had the same questions so this is the easiest and least-time consuming way to do it.

      Thousands of judgments expire each year due to the judgment debtors craftiness and the judgment creditors inexperience with how to collect the judgment. Supplement your business with judgment recovery and get paid 50 to 60% of the judgment for your efforts. A judgment of $50,000 plus 10% interest each year will net you $25,000 plus half of the interest or more depending on the deal you negotiate with the judgment creditor.

      For those who do Judgment Recovery or are interested in providing this much needed service, the link below belongs to the
      best judgment enforcement training and support website I have ever paid for. I became a member last year and haven't regretted it. You get a lifetime membership for
      $129. It is well worth it and I think that it should actually be $2000 for lifetime membership for the manuals, programs, skip tracing information and websites, and training tools that you get.

      Here is a sample of what the website has to offer:

      Here are some of the services:

      * Affiliates: Learn how to earn the NJN Referral Fee.
      * Audio Conferences: Listen to audio training conferences online.
      * Bulletin Board: Important notifications and items of interest for judgment recovery professionals.
      * Business Services: Obtain low-cost and free services for your judgment recovery business.
      * Certification Exam: Become a "certified" judgment recovery professional. Take the exam online!
      * Change Password: Modify your NJN password or email address of record.
      * Code of Ethics: All National Judgment Network members subscribe to the NJN Code of Ethics.
      * Complaints: Check periodically for complaints received on judgment recovery related businesses.
      * Contact NJN: Send us your comments and suggestions.
      * Discussion Forum: Obtain assistance from National Judgment Network and your fellow members.
      * Email Center: Register for free email service! Get your own JudgmentPros.Net, JudgmentRecovery.org, JudgmentAssist.com, or Judicial-Judgment-Recovery.com email address.
      * Email Reminders: Let NJN remind you of appointments and important dates.
      * Enforcement Manual: View the NJN Judgment Enforcement Manual online. Downloading the manual from the NJN Library is recommended.
      * Free Graphics: Free judgment enforcement related graphics and clipart for your website, business cards, and letterhead.
      * Free Searches: Free bank routing number searches, reverse telephone & address
      searches, legal dictionary lookup, and more. All can be performed right
      here on the NJN website.
      * Freebies: The freebies you really need! Everything from free software and fax line, to free business cards and business forms.
      * Information Brokers: A comprehensive listing of online information brokers identifying those offering discounted services to NJN members.
      * Interest Calculator: Calculate post-judgment interest online.
      * NJN Library: Download the "NJN Judgment Enforcement Manual" and other e-books for investigators and judgment enforcement professionals.
      * Member Websites: Browse the websites of other members.
      * NJN Downloads: Download all available software from the NJN Website. (Sorry, Windows only.)
      * NJN Tutorials: Tutorials, analysis, and discussions of interest to judgment recovery professionals.
      * PACER Access: Register, fund, or access your NJN Pacer account.
      * Prepare Documents: Produce and print a variety of documents directly from the NJN website.
      * Search Links: Links to free online search sites, legal information sites, and online databases.
      * Site Navigation: Ensure that your Internet Browser is properly configured.
      * Verify Membership: Verify your membership status at least once every six months.
      * Website Maintenance: Create or maintain your site listed on the EnforceMyJudgment.com website.I forgot about the fact that you get free email service and a free website. All of this for $129. There are no additional costs for any of the materials.

      To join, click below:

      http://www.NationalJudgment.Net/page1.php?ref=President@...

      Thanks,
      Raymond A. Miller, CA PI 25445
      Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
      Now, Selling Products to the Public Safety Industry {CLICK HERE!}
      Post Office Box 718
      Yucca Valley, CA 92286
      1.760.333.6978

      Website: http://www.Intelligentops.com
      Blog: http://www.socalpi.blogspot.com
      Forum: http://www.allbounty.com

      THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY. ANY MISUSE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THE CONTENTS HEREIN MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.