Mississippi Professional Investigators Association meeting excuse cross posts

  • Glad4JC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2008
      Fellow investigators,

      Our next Mississippi Professional Investigators Association meeting will be
      held on the third Saturday August 17th at Ryan's in Pearl off the I-20. We
      look forward to seeing our regulars as well as newcomers. Jim Buckley our
      President will be hosting the agenda and applications to join will be available
      as well as membership perk list from one of our favorite and well respected
      PI's in the industry. We will kick off our membership drive at this meeting.
      If you would like to have an application in advance go to our state open web
      site at _MississippiPrivateInvestigators@..._
      (mailto:MississippiPrivateInvestigators@...) or contact _Barbie72573@..._
      (mailto:Barbie72573@...) . Please feel free to repost this reminder.

      Please contact me with any questions.

      Gladys Brierley
      ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 872
      Newton, MS 39345
      cell 601-480-3181
      bus & fax 601-683-2094
      Newton County Business License #1499
      Duns # 8082376
      _ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS | PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS_
      (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)

      FanHouse Fantasy Football today.