Re: [infoguys-list] Hello Attention INFOGUYS.COM members PI Listings

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2008
      Why is it that the only one who has re-entered his information for
      infoguys.com is someone advertising for both Costa Rica and Orlando, FL while wearing
      a New Smyrna Beach, FL police officers' uniform? Does FL allow licensees to
      advertise using badges and police uniforms and the like?

      If I was a PI in FL, I'd sure as heck challenge that as an unfair business
      practice.

      Just my dumb two cents worth !!!!

      818-246-3001 FAX

      "one Nation under God"