Re: [infoguys-list] Probably the greatest and most important Judgment Enforce...

  • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 10:19 AM
      In a message dated 7/26/2008 10:12:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      President@... writes:

      For those who do Judgment Recovery or are interested in providing this much
      needed service, the link below belongs to the
      best judgment enforcement training and support website I have ever paid for.
      I became a member last year and haven't regretted it.

      Are you also a member of the CAJP (California Association of Judgment
      Professionals)? If not, you might want to visit their site at _www.cajp.org_
      (http://www.cajp.org) . Despite "California" being in the name, the membership is
      comprised of judgment professionals nationwide. Their conference is coming
      up in October and is open to both members and non-members. Please take a look
      at the agenda and the featured speakers.

      It's an excellent group and one I'm proud to belong to.

      _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
      (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)
      Michele Dawn

      RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
      Rancho Attorney Service of California &