Probably the greatest and most important Judgment Enforcement website I have ever seen!

  • Raymond Miller Intelligentops.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2008
      Thousands of judgments expire each year due to the judgment debtors craftyness and the judgment creditors inexperience with how to collect the judgment. Supplement your business with judgment recovery and get paid 50 to 60% of the judgment for your efforts. A judgment of $50,000 plus 10% interest each year will net you $25,000 plus half of the interest or more depending on the deal you negotiate with the judgment creditor.

      For those who do Judgment Recovery or are interested in providing this much needed service, the link below belongs to the
      best judgment enforcement training and support website I have ever paid for. I became a member last year and haven't regretted it. You get a lifetime membership for
      $129. It is well worth it and I think that it should actually be $2000 for lifetime membership for the manuals, programs, skip tracing information and websites, and training tools that you get. To join, click below:

      http://www.NationalJudgment.Net/page1.php?ref=President@...

      Thanks,
      Raymond A. Miller, CA PI 25445
      Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
      Now, Selling Products to the Public Safety Industry {CLICK HERE!}
      Post Office Box 718
      Yucca Valley, CA 92286
      1.760.333.6978

      Website: http://www.Intelligentops.com
      Blog: http://www.socalpi.blogspot.com
      Forum: http://www.allbounty.com

      THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY. ANY MISUSE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THE CONTENTS HEREIN MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.