Re: [infoguys-list] Census 2007 "response is required by law"

    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 25, 2008
      Bob -

      Now that it has been properly identified, I understand. Shoot, I did that
      early last year.

      I didn't know they sent them out again. LOL

      ________________________

      818-246-3001 FAX

      "one Nation under God"

      a military veteran

      FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

    • Glad4JC@aol.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 25, 2008
        In a message dated 7/25/2008 4:59:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
        investigativeservice@... writes:

        The 2007 Economic Census
        Electronic shopping, vending operators and direct selling
        Due by 12 February 2008
        Form# RT-45401

        Barry I was involved in direct selling a few times and never received one of
        these. I am not sure our business is considered direct selling, unless they
        are including services not just product. I have never heard of this, and I
        have done ebay, a store and other services for over 10 years.

        Gladys Brierley
        ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
        PO Box 872
        Newton, MS 39345
        cell 601-480-3181
        bus & fax 601-683-2094
        Newton County Business License #1499
        Duns # 8082376
        _ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS | PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS_
        (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)

        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 25, 2008
          I agree we have duties as citizens, we are so privileged to be a citizen of
          the most successful free society in the world. I get so concerned when we
          have people complaining and causing a rukus and they don't even vote. I am
          ashamed to say my parents have never voted as far back as I can remember. If
          memory serves me correctly it was after Kennedy was shot, they were so
          devastated.

          Over the years my mom was a blazing liberal from RI listening to the liberal
          nun on talk radio. I would get so frustrated with her, I am sure that is
          part of the reason I got my BA in Political Science because I intended to get
          involved in the process at some point and be a good citizen. Fortunately my
          mom is coming around in her older and wiser age. But they still do not vote.
          So many people do not vote, and we wonder why the scales are tipped. Those
          who have come into our country by hook or crook vote, because they recognize
          that is a blessed right they probably didn't have in their country or at the
          least their vote probably was disposed of if it were politically incorrect.

          I just learned recently that the circuit clerk here can no longer ask for
          Social Security # in verifying someone is a legal voter, I was so horrified to
          learn that folks can apply to vote here online and not even prove they are a
          citizen. I am going to check it out myself to see how corrupt the system can
          be.

          I remember in So California, the liberals wanted to put Dornan out of the
          Congress and used the political machine to get Loretta Sanchez in by going door
          to door to register illegals to vote, don't ask me how they got away with it
          but they did, and additionally she ran in a county she had never lived in nor
          had any business interest in, she moved there simply to run and put him out
          of office. The whole thing was so corrupt but it worked.

          If we did the same thing on the libertarian, constitutional and even
          conservative sides of the issues we could balance the scales.

          Barbra Streisand use to have on her web page [she may still have it], that
          the judges were the key to the country, get liberal judges, push for that. My
          goodness since when were we depending on the US Supreme Court and other
          courts to run our country, make laws and so on. Judges are suppose to uphold
          laws that are already on the books, not make their own or grossly misinterpret
          the constitution.
          I say we need to get people to register to vote, become a part of the
          political process and be a responsible citizen. Ask most felons what they miss
          the most about their freedom from a felony history, it will be the loss of some
          of their constitutional rights, like the right to bear arms, the right to
          vote etc.

          Ask any resident alien applying for citizenship, they cannot wait to vote.

          The same thing with jury duty, you or I may get asked once in a life time to
          serve on a jury. I got asked when I was running a business. It took over a
          week out of my life and business but I did not try to get out it. I learned
          a lot about the political process and the court room first hand and I was in
          awe of our freedoms, and the balance of power, the defendents right to a
          fair trial as well as the some of the frustrations of the state's attorney. I
          may never serve on a jury again but it was an honor to serve my country and
          community in this small way.

        • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 25, 2008
            In a message dated 7/25/2008 4:15:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
            Glad4JC@... writes:

            Barry I was involved in direct selling a few times and never received one
            of
            these. I am not sure our business is considered direct selling, unless
            they
            are including services not just product. I have never heard of this, and I
            have done ebay, a store and other services for over 10 years.

            See the following site for more information: _Welcome to the Department of
            Commerce_ (http://www.commerce.gov/)

            Left hand menu of Department of Commerce, select
            "Bureau of Census". On that page, under "Business and Industry", select
            "Economic Census"

            If you filed a business tax return, have a business license, or are
            otherwise identified as a business (corporate, partnership, FBNS, etc), you should
            have gotten one of these.

            _"RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
            (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)

            Michele Dawn
            RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
            Rancho Attorney Service of California &
            RASCAL's Research & Location Services
            28465 Old Town Front St #318
            Temecula, CA 92590
            (951) 693-0165
            CALSpro NAPPS CAJP NCISS
            _www.ranchoattorneyservice.com_ (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)
            MC - Visa - American Express

            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 25, 2008
              Michelle,

              Goodness I never got one in 9 years of business in California where I had a
              business license, three years in Michigan, the same, three years in RI, and
              one and half here before this business, schedule C's filed all those years. I
              am feeling left out and neglected by the DOC lol.

              Gladys Brierley
              ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
              PO Box 872
              Newton, MS 39345
              cell 601-480-3181
              bus & fax 601-683-2094
              Newton County Business License #1499
              Duns # 8082376
              _ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS | PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS_
              (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)

              FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

            • INVESTIGATORS AUSTRALIA
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 25, 2008
                Barry,

                We are all citizens and we are all expected to abide by the rules and laws
                of the society on which we live. Democracy is simply the process by which we
                all have a say in what those rules and laws are (be they good or bad.

                In our country (Australia) the Census rules sound similar to yours. If we
                are given a census form by the Federal Government we have to fill it out
                fully and truthfully. The penalties here are about the same as yours ($110
                per day and $1200 for false information)

                The response by Australians to requests by The Australian Bureau of
                Statistic (ABS) for information is quite good and as a government body, the
                ABS seems to be doing an efficient job. Results are published quite quickly
                and the website is excellent (http://www.abs.gov.au )

                There are strict Privacy criteria to protect personal identifying
                information during and after collection which is what the majority of people
                are generally concerned about.

                Our company frequently serves Notices to those who choose not to co-operate
                or/and have abused the ABS or their staff either physically or by
                communication. The ABS is taking a tougher line year on year with these
                abuses and as a result the number of cases in which are involved increases
                which is excellent for business.

                This response is just an angle from another country Barry, not a personal
                thrashing!

                Kind Regards,

                David Chambers

                Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd.
                387, King William Street,
                Adelaide, SA 5000

                Australia
                Phone: +61 8 8212 4629 or Direct: +61 8 8212 4231
                Mobile: +61 (0) 415 807 484 Fax: +61 8 8211 7861
                Email: detect@...

                www.investigatorsoz.com.au
                Established 1969
                Investigations, Defence, Tracing, Statements, Process serving, Locus
                reports, Surveillance and Electronic counter-surveillance.

                Members of W.A.P.I. World Association of Professional Investigators.
                Licenced in South Australia.

                We cover Australia and New Zealand and have agents in most other countries
                including Asia and Europe.

                This electronic message may contain information which may be privileged or
                confidential in nature.

                Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
                prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are not the
                intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the file from your
                system.

                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 25, 2008
                  In a message dated 7/25/2008 5:51:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                  Glad4JC@... writes:

                  am feeling left out and neglected by the DOC lol.

                  Send them an email and let them know. Gosh....that's terrible. Everyone
                  else is getting harassed, and you get off scott free.