Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Census 2007 "response is required by law"

    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 25, 2008
      In a message dated 7/25/2008 2:51:23 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      investigativeservice@... writes:

      IMHO The founders would have called on you bay name and said" we
      need your help" (to good response Ill bet) NOT come and do this or
      else.

      Barry -

      The founders wrote the laws we live by today.

      Would you do me a big favor and send me the information on this alleged
      company doing this census? I smell a skunk in the woodpile.

      ________________________

      818-246-3001 FAX

      "one Nation under God"

      a military veteran

      FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 25, 2008
        Bob -

        Now that it has been properly identified, I understand. Shoot, I did that
        early last year.

        I didn't know they sent them out again. LOL

        ________________________

      • Glad4JC@aol.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 25, 2008
          In a message dated 7/25/2008 4:59:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
          investigativeservice@... writes:

          The 2007 Economic Census
          Electronic shopping, vending operators and direct selling
          Due by 12 February 2008
          Form# RT-45401

          Barry I was involved in direct selling a few times and never received one of
          these. I am not sure our business is considered direct selling, unless they
          are including services not just product. I have never heard of this, and I
          have done ebay, a store and other services for over 10 years.

          Gladys Brierley
          ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
          PO Box 872
          Newton, MS 39345
          cell 601-480-3181
          bus & fax 601-683-2094
          Newton County Business License #1499
          Duns # 8082376
          _ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS | PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS_
          (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)

          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 25, 2008
            I agree we have duties as citizens, we are so privileged to be a citizen of
            the most successful free society in the world. I get so concerned when we
            have people complaining and causing a rukus and they don't even vote. I am
            ashamed to say my parents have never voted as far back as I can remember. If
            memory serves me correctly it was after Kennedy was shot, they were so
            devastated.

            Over the years my mom was a blazing liberal from RI listening to the liberal
            nun on talk radio. I would get so frustrated with her, I am sure that is
            part of the reason I got my BA in Political Science because I intended to get
            involved in the process at some point and be a good citizen. Fortunately my
            mom is coming around in her older and wiser age. But they still do not vote.
            So many people do not vote, and we wonder why the scales are tipped. Those
            who have come into our country by hook or crook vote, because they recognize
            that is a blessed right they probably didn't have in their country or at the
            least their vote probably was disposed of if it were politically incorrect.

            I just learned recently that the circuit clerk here can no longer ask for
            Social Security # in verifying someone is a legal voter, I was so horrified to
            learn that folks can apply to vote here online and not even prove they are a
            citizen. I am going to check it out myself to see how corrupt the system can
            be.

            I remember in So California, the liberals wanted to put Dornan out of the
            Congress and used the political machine to get Loretta Sanchez in by going door
            to door to register illegals to vote, don't ask me how they got away with it
            but they did, and additionally she ran in a county she had never lived in nor
            had any business interest in, she moved there simply to run and put him out
            of office. The whole thing was so corrupt but it worked.

            If we did the same thing on the libertarian, constitutional and even
            conservative sides of the issues we could balance the scales.

            Barbra Streisand use to have on her web page [she may still have it], that
            the judges were the key to the country, get liberal judges, push for that. My
            goodness since when were we depending on the US Supreme Court and other
            courts to run our country, make laws and so on. Judges are suppose to uphold
            laws that are already on the books, not make their own or grossly misinterpret
            the constitution.
            I say we need to get people to register to vote, become a part of the
            political process and be a responsible citizen. Ask most felons what they miss
            the most about their freedom from a felony history, it will be the loss of some
            of their constitutional rights, like the right to bear arms, the right to
            vote etc.

            Ask any resident alien applying for citizenship, they cannot wait to vote.

            The same thing with jury duty, you or I may get asked once in a life time to
            serve on a jury. I got asked when I was running a business. It took over a
            week out of my life and business but I did not try to get out it. I learned
            a lot about the political process and the court room first hand and I was in
            awe of our freedoms, and the balance of power, the defendents right to a
            fair trial as well as the some of the frustrations of the state's attorney. I
            may never serve on a jury again but it was an honor to serve my country and
            community in this small way.

          • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 25, 2008
              In a message dated 7/25/2008 4:15:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
              Glad4JC@... writes:

              Barry I was involved in direct selling a few times and never received one
              of
              these. I am not sure our business is considered direct selling, unless
              they
              are including services not just product. I have never heard of this, and I
              have done ebay, a store and other services for over 10 years.

              See the following site for more information: _Welcome to the Department of
              Commerce_ (http://www.commerce.gov/)

              Left hand menu of Department of Commerce, select
              "Bureau of Census". On that page, under "Business and Industry", select
              "Economic Census"

              If you filed a business tax return, have a business license, or are
              otherwise identified as a business (corporate, partnership, FBNS, etc), you should
              have gotten one of these.

              _"RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
              (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)

              Michele Dawn
              RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
              Rancho Attorney Service of California &
              RASCAL's Research & Location Services
              28465 Old Town Front St #318
              Temecula, CA 92590
              (951) 693-0165
              CALSpro NAPPS CAJP NCISS
              _www.ranchoattorneyservice.com_ (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)
              MC - Visa - American Express

              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 25, 2008
                Michelle,

                Goodness I never got one in 9 years of business in California where I had a
                business license, three years in Michigan, the same, three years in RI, and
                one and half here before this business, schedule C's filed all those years. I
                am feeling left out and neglected by the DOC lol.

                Gladys Brierley
                ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
                PO Box 872
                Newton, MS 39345
                cell 601-480-3181
                bus & fax 601-683-2094
                Newton County Business License #1499
                Duns # 8082376
                _ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS | PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS_
                (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)

                FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

              • INVESTIGATORS AUSTRALIA
                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 25, 2008
                  Barry,

                  We are all citizens and we are all expected to abide by the rules and laws
                  of the society on which we live. Democracy is simply the process by which we
                  all have a say in what those rules and laws are (be they good or bad.

                  In our country (Australia) the Census rules sound similar to yours. If we
                  are given a census form by the Federal Government we have to fill it out
                  fully and truthfully. The penalties here are about the same as yours ($110
                  per day and $1200 for false information)

                  The response by Australians to requests by The Australian Bureau of
                  Statistic (ABS) for information is quite good and as a government body, the
                  ABS seems to be doing an efficient job. Results are published quite quickly
                  and the website is excellent (http://www.abs.gov.au )

                  There are strict Privacy criteria to protect personal identifying
                  information during and after collection which is what the majority of people
                  are generally concerned about.

                  Our company frequently serves Notices to those who choose not to co-operate
                  or/and have abused the ABS or their staff either physically or by
                  communication. The ABS is taking a tougher line year on year with these
                  abuses and as a result the number of cases in which are involved increases
                  which is excellent for business.

                  This response is just an angle from another country Barry, not a personal
                  thrashing!

                  Kind Regards,

                  David Chambers

                  Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd.
                  387, King William Street,
                  Adelaide, SA 5000

                  Australia
                  Phone: +61 8 8212 4629 or Direct: +61 8 8212 4231
                  Mobile: +61 (0) 415 807 484 Fax: +61 8 8211 7861
                  Email: detect@...

                  www.investigatorsoz.com.au
                  Established 1969
                  Investigations, Defence, Tracing, Statements, Process serving, Locus
                  reports, Surveillance and Electronic counter-surveillance.

                  Members of W.A.P.I. World Association of Professional Investigators.
                  Licenced in South Australia.

                  We cover Australia and New Zealand and have agents in most other countries
                  including Asia and Europe.

                  This electronic message may contain information which may be privileged or
                  confidential in nature.

                  Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
                  prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are not the
                  intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the file from your
                  system.

                  Message 8 of 18 , Jul 25, 2008
                    In a message dated 7/25/2008 5:51:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                    Glad4JC@... writes:

                    am feeling left out and neglected by the DOC lol.

                    Send them an email and let them know. Gosh....that's terrible. Everyone
                    else is getting harassed, and you get off scott free.