This should be interesting...

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2008
      Kim, Joanne, and Joseph if you are lurking...

      I see my name is mentioned in this dispute a little, with Joanne
      asking for a beer (I always keep a nice cold one for you, Joanne.
      LOL.), and a private message from Kim..

      Well, personally I don't mind a good dispute on here, as long as it is
      handled in a mature manner.. Of course, I am not the only person here,
      other people may mind it...

      Kim, Joanne is right in regards to her group, if she does not want to
      tolerate such disputes on HER group, she has an absolute right not to
      tolerate them. After all spiesonline is HER group.

      I don't know what happened with Joseph Seanor, but I can't imagine
      that he he "ripped you off" in any way. He has given many classes
      before and this is the first time I have ever seen a complaint. I am
      not saying that it did not happen, I am just saying that I have not
      seen any type of a negative history associated with his classes.. I
      don't know what happened here, as in nobody but you and Mr. Seanor
      know what really happened here.

      Often, we can resolve disputes like this if we just try to manage our
      emotions, maintain some civility and be patient with one another. I
      don't believe Mr. Seanor to be an unreasonable man. I do believe that
      you relied on Argali to unwittingly find a member of his family
      instead of him, and then proceeded to address this problem with that
      member of his family that had no idea in the world what you were
      referring to, and this upset Mr. Seanor; and rightfully so.

      Perhaps you were simply dissatisfied with the class? You should
      consider that if this is the case, Mr. Seanor still has an investment
      in time and resources here, and while you may be frustrated, this at
      least warrants some patience and understanding on your end.

      I do hope that you and Mr. Seanor can resolve this situation
      "peacefully". He seems like a decent enough person, if I were you I'd
      be a little more patient.

      Now, I can't be in the middle of this thing, it is not my place. And
      if you and Joanne and Mr. Seanor want to discuss it on here like
      adults, and get input from other members, that might be a good start
      to resolving this, if the other members don't mind.

      I am in court for the next three days on a very important case, so I
      won't be able to put posts through and such, there are other
      moderators here, and they will have to use their best judgment. They
      all seem to be pretty liberal and fair minded about putting posts
      through. Maybe this is an opportunity to get some free input from
      other people here and see if that may help to resolve this issue?

      Sue Sarkis, have a "blast" with this one... LOL.

      Rick.

      http://rmriinc.bestcyberinvestigator.com