Re: Another GREAT Web Application for P.I.s from RMRI, INc.

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 14, 2008
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "June Gustus" <June@...> wrote:

      > Thank you so much, Rick for these great resources! Can "Dipity" be
      put into
      > a format for e-mailing or printing, which would be needed at the
      completion
      > of a case? Cheers!

      Dipity will allow you to embed it on a web page. It will also allow
      you to send it as a URL, just like this URL listed below:

      http://www.dipity.com/user/rmriinc/timeline/Ronnie_Hudson_Statement_Timeline

      So, if you can email a link, you can email a Dipity Time Line.

      You can also name other people as Editors on your time line; so
      instead of emailing Diptiy, you can being people to your Dipity Time Line.

      You can't print right now, at least not where it would look pretty.
      For presentation I'd use a projector or just a large monitor.

      Rick.

      http://rmriinc.bestcyberinvestigator.com