Re: [infoguys-list] Announ

  • Rolingsmi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 13 8:24 PM
      Congrats!

      Ron Oling, JD
      25906 Hootananny, San Antonio, Texas 78260
      (210) 669-9810
      _www.investigationsatmexico.com_ (http://www.investigationsatmexico.com/)
      _www.costaricapi.com_ (http://www.costaricapi.com/)

    • John Roberson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 13 10:40 PM
        Congratulations Tina.

        On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 9:04 PM, TAMA_Investigations <gapeach32002@...>
        wrote:

        > It is with great pleasure that I announce that tomorrow, July 14,
        > 2008, is the 10th Anniversary of TAMA Investigations, Inc., which was
        > founded and licensed by Tina Elkins on July 14, 1998. With much dedication
        > and persistence we have become a very well respected private investigative
        > agency in Georgia. Turning our agency to specialize in surveillance
        > investigations several years ago has made us a leader in the surveillance
        > arena.
        >
        > We thank each and every client and look forward to working with many others
        > in the future.
        >
        > To those new in the industry, just keep in mind that no matter if you are
        > male or female, hard work, dedication, loyalty and striving to be the best
        > pays off.
        >
        > Tina Elkins
        >
        > T.A.M.A. Investigations, Inc.
        > P.O. Box 1064
        > Snellville, GA 30078
        > GA Agency Lic #PDC001807
        > 770-682-4376
        > tamainvestigations@... <tamainvestigations%40yahoo.com>
        > http://www.tamainvestigations.com
        > Memberships: IWWA, NAIS (State Chairperson)

        John Roberson Investigations
        Atlanta, GA 1-800-325-0914
        706-301-5687 john.jri@...
        Georgia PI license # PDC 000680

      • TAMA_Investigations
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 14 4:41 AM
          Thank you John.

          Tina

          T.A.M.A. Investigations, Inc.
          P.O. Box 1064
          Snellville, GA 30078
          770-682-4376
          GA PI Agency License #PDC001807
          http://www.tamainvestigations.com
          tamainvestigations@...
          Memberships: IWWA, NAIS (State Chairperson)

          > It is with great pleasure that I announce that tomorrow, July 14,
          > 2008, is the 10th Anniversary of TAMA Investigations, Inc., which was
          > founded and licensed by Tina Elkins on July 14, 1998. With much dedication
          > and persistence we have become a very well respected private investigative
          > agency in Georgia. Turning our agency to specialize in surveillance
          > investigations several years ago has made us a leader in the surveillance
          > arena.
          >
          > We thank each and every client and look forward to working with many others
          > in the future.
          >
          > To those new in the industry, just keep in mind that no matter if you are
          > male or female, hard work, dedication, loyalty and striving to be the best
          > pays off.
          >
          > Tina Elkins
          >
          > T.A.M.A. Investigations, Inc.
          > P.O. Box 1064
          > Snellville, GA 30078
          > GA Agency Lic #PDC001807
          > 770-682-4376
          > tamainvestigations@ yahoo.com <tamainvestigations %40yahoo. com>
          > http://www.tamainve stigations. com
          > Memberships: IWWA, NAIS (State Chairperson)

          John Roberson Investigations
          Atlanta, GA 1-800-325-0914
          706-301-5687 john.jri@gmail. com
          Georgia PI license # PDC 000680

        • SUNIL SHARMA
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 14 8:52 PM
            Dear Tina,

            Congratulations and best of luck!!

            You are very correct only dedication and persistence makes you successful in any field.More so in the field of private investigations.

            regards.
            Sunil Sharma,CEO,
            AUTHENTIC INVESTIGATION,

            (Former Inspector of Police,Central