additional services

  • Glad4JC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2008
      I am presently involved in a criminal case in which the subject has already
      been convicted and there are some legal points of appeal. I actually enjoy
      this immensely helping someone get a second chance at a new trial or an appeal,
      or better legal representation. While I cannot work for free yet on these
      cases, I will lower my hourly rate for indigent clients.

      I also will be available to pull records in several counties in Mississippi
      so please keep me in mind. As you know most of the counties in Mississippi
      are NOT online so the records have to be retrieved manually.

      Some other interesting services I offer are courier, cargo inspection and
      teen and or drug intervention services. I have done family mediations and
      family counseling in a former career so this fits in nicely with the family
      approach to helping someone get into drug or alcohol treatment.

      I also am still available to assist parents with online predators, if there
      is a teen or preteen at risk, I can assist and teach the parents also how to
      protect their children from this very real danger. At the same time if a
      person is concerned about their spouse being an online predator or any other
      adult, I can assist with that and reroute it to the appropriate authorities.

      Gladys Brierley
      ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 872
      Newton, MS 39345
      cell 601-480-3181
      bus & fax 601-683-2094
      Newton County Business License #1499
      Duns # 8082376
      _ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS | PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS_
      (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)