Upcoming Surveillance: Saturday, July 5th

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Attention: Licensed Private Investigators/Detectives:
      Thanks to all participating agencies for your investigative coverage on
      last weekend's Pacquiao v. Diaz broadcast surveillance. Theft was
      plentiful and our clients and firm are most appreciative for everyones
      efforts in the field, and in advance of the event.

      This SATURDAY, JULY 5th we've got another great event to police when UFC
      86 is telecast live from the Mandalay Bay Events Center, in Las Vegas,
      (10:00 PM EST/7:00 PM PST). The PPV show features the World Light
      Heavyweight Championship between QUINTON "Rampage" JACKSON and ever
      popular FORREST GRIFFIN for the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship.

      Make no mistake, this won't be any reality show but instead a hotly
      contested live event between two prominent combatants fighting for the
      most coveted belt in the MMA. The card is rounded out with top-shelf
      competitors including PATRICK COLE, JOE STEVENSON, JOSH KOSCHECK and
      CHRIS " Lights Out" LYTLE. Bars should be packed all weekend, demand
      for the event is strong, and investigators on surveillance should
      benefit substantially.

      Whether you're an experienced piracy investigator or simply interested
      in supplementing your practice with such work, please give our law firm
      a call. Compensation has been increased dramatically and we look
      forward to working with your agency to make this assignment, and many
      more to follow, most successful.

      Sincerely,

      Jackie Cortez, Director of Investigations

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      First Library Square
      1114 Fremont Avenue
      South Pasadena, CA 91030-3227

      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (626) 799-9797
      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (626) 799-9795

      TPRLA@... <mailto:TPRLA@...>

      Professional Member in Good Standing:

      -PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS OF CALIFORNIA (PICA)

      -CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED INVESTIGATORS, INC. (CALI)

      "Proudly Serving the Closed-Circuit Industry Since 1994"

    • Roland Georgi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        can I take a look at a preliminary legal list for this event, I know may drop off and will discard it after I get the final list, but I just want to really prepare for this event and want to make a huge effort, is that possible?
        -Roland