Listening Devices - Bugs and investigations.

  • tyc61
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      Embracing technology in Investigations is basically cutting operations
      costs by more than half and getting precises information to satisfy
      clients.
      I recently upgraded my lad with some fascinating spy toys, incuiding
      GSM tracer, GSM bugs and miniature video transmitters and clients have
      never been happier than iv seen in my 12 years as a PI.
      Leading is the gsm transmitter, the bug is the size matchbox, slightly
      smaller though, and once installed you can access it from anywhere in
      the world.
      Contact me for details on orders
      info@...
      Wesley