More Helpful Applications For The Private Investigator

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2008
      Hello all,

      I just posted three VERY useful applications for Private
      Investigators that I found on the Internet. They are all FREE, and I
      think the Private Investigators here are really going to like them.

      Go to my blog here: http://rmriinc.blogspot.com/index.html and look at
      the newest post.

      Someone should thank me, because it was really tough to get this post
      to format as good as it is, and it is still not formatted the way I'd
      like to see it. LOL.

      Enjoy!

      Rick
      http://rmriinc.bestcyberinvestigator.com