I need an investigator for a covert camera gig in San Jacinto, CA (approximately 1 hour of work)

  • Raymond Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2008
      I need someone to perform a quick covert camera gig in San Jacinto, CA. You can do it anytime. It will take you less than an hour to complete. It is for a business intelligence case that may turn into litigation in the future. Please respond with rates and tat. I prefer someone close to San Jacinto area but not required.

      If someone could re-post this on the CALI listserve as well, I would appreciate it. I was told that I lost my posting privileges for 30 days for posting fugitive recovery training in Missouri.

      Thanks,

      Raymond A. Miller, CA PI 25445
      Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
      Investigations, Intelligence and Training
      Post Office Box 718
      Yucca Valley, CA 92286
      1.760.333.6978

      Website: http://www.Intelligentops.com
      Products:http://store.Intelligentops.com
      Blog: http://www.socalpi.blogspot.com
      Forum: http://www.allbounty.com

      THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY. ANY MISUSE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THE CONTENTS HEREIN MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.