Adoption Records Searches

  • Debra McCain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2008
      I apologize for the multiple posting.

      Total Investigations offers Adoption searches, which will provide an abundance of information on the birth mother/parents. These searches are conducted by using state birth indexes, as well as other databases. Searches are usually conducted within a 48 hours TAT. State birth indexes are not available for all states, but other data is available with other sources. If we can be of assistance to any of you, please contact me directly.

      Thank you
      Debra McCain
      Total Investigations
      P. O. Box 219