Intelligence Reports

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2008
      Hello Esteemed Professionals!

      Can somebody provide me any insight into how to gather intelligence reports for Paraguay.

      I'm travelling there ASAP and need to gain some insight into the regions political and economic security. I also need to become aware of any physical threats or potentials in the region.

      What are the firearms requirements in the country?

      Etc. Etc.....

      I would also be curious to hear any input whatsoever from anyone that may have any idea who the local police and any interworkings.

      ANY and ALL input is welcome and I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

      Please contact me off-list at: clconsultations@...

      Cheers,
      Chris Loomis, P.I.
      CA P.I. #24384
      Firearms Qual. #286009
      Chris Loomis Consultations
      -A Private Investigations Firm-
      P.O. Box 660351
      Arcadia, CA 91006 USA  (GMT -8)
      (626) 305-4100 Office
      (626) 407-4495 Fax
      HTTP://WWW.CLCONSULTATIONS.8K.COM
      Alternate E-Mail: CLConsultations@...
      Association Membership(s): CALI  SCFIA   PICA   FAPI   CDIA  IASIU
      Moderator: LA_County_CA_PI   and   USAPI

    • Ricky Gurley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2008
        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Chris <blueshark0309@...> wrote:

        > Hello Esteemed Professionals!

        > Can somebody provide me any insight into how to gather intelligence
        reports for Paraguay.

        CIA World Fact Book: Paraguay -
        https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/print/pa.html

        State Department Database: Paraguay - http://www.state.gov/p/wha/ci/pa/

        State Department Background Notes: Paraguay -
        http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/1841.htm

        Library Of Congress Country Studies: Paraguay -
        http://lcweb2.loc.gov/frd/cs/pytoc.html

        U.S. Ambassador To Paraguay - http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/biog/15149.htm

        That should get you started.

        Rick.