senior moment

  • Glad4JC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008
      OK I can totally relate to this! The other day I went shopping got out to
      my car and realized I had something in the bottom of my carriage I had not
      paid for. I don't know how I missed it or how they missed it. Thank God I was
      not followed out and accused of stealing.

      Another situation, I have a good friend who is very wealthy, I mean like
      really wealthy, lol. She often takes my daughter over her house to hang out
      with her little niece who she is guardian to. They go out to eat often. My
      daughter came home the other day and said, she left Cracker Barrel and forgot
      to pay. She was all the way home 30 miles away before she remembered! My
      friend I should add is about 66 and it would seem kind of young for this, but
      heh, it happens.

      There is no way I believe that man would have deliberately stolen, and if he
      did, maybe he is simply unable to pay or not mentally stable, at any rate
      unless he has long term history of being a criminal and thief I would think he
      needs GRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Gladys Brierley
      ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 872
      Newton, MS 39345
      cell 601-480-3181
      bus & fax 601-683-2094
      Newton County Business License #1499
      Duns # 8082376
      _ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS | PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS_
      (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)

      Member ACI, MPIA, APIA, NAIS
      _MississippiPrivateInvestigators : MISSISSIPPI PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS_
      (http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/MississippiPrivateInvestigators/)
      _ProfessionalInvestigators : PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS_
      (http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ProfessionalInvestigators/?yguid=8099974)

      Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

    • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008
        In a message dated 6/7/2008 6:24:40 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        Glad4JC@... writes:

        She was all the way home 30 miles away before she remembered! My
        friend I should add is about 66 and it would seem kind of young for this,
        but
        heh, it happens.

        So did she call and give them her credit card over the phone?

        _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
        (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)
        Michele Dawn

        RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
        Rancho Attorney Service of California &