Surveillance Riverside/Morneo Valley

  • Hodson and Associates
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      Gailey Associates is looking for surveillance investigators in the
      Riverside/Moreno Valley area to help with rush FMLA cases. We pay $32
      an hour plus 0.40 cents a mile. If interested please contact Jeff
      Gailey or Cheryl Yocum. Please email Jeff at
      JGailey@... or Cheryl at CYocum@...

      Thank you,
      Justin D. Hodson
      Gailey Associates Inc.
      Office: 714-773-5345
      Cell: (714) 448-9767

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be
      privileged. It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you
      are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this
      communication in error, please permanently delete it from your inbox
      or destroy all electronic and hard copies of this email, and notify
      the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone. Do not disclose
      its contents to any other person, use them for any purpose, or store
      or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use, distribution,
      disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
      this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.
      ƒÀ Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary