Re: [infoguys-list] Surveillance in New Carlisle OH

  • Jeremy Grimes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2008
      Gil Whitlock,

      We would more than happy to assist with your surveillance in New Carlisle. Our sub-contract rate is $40.00 per hour and 35 cents per mile. Since the case is within an hour, the sub-contract rate would not start until the investigator is on site. Also, the client would be responsible for any and all out of pocket expenses. Availability can be immediate. Please let us know if we can help in any way. Thanks Gil.

      Jeremy A. Grimes
      Chief Investigator

      Meticulous Investigations, LLC
      Ohio License #200520002017