Surveillance in New Carlisle OH

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
      Please respond if you are interested in doing a surveillance in New Carlisle
      OH. Need availability and sub-contract rate.
      Thanks
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock
      Associated Investigations, Ltd
      800-720-8955
      Gilwhitlock@...

      Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

    • Jeremy Grimes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2008
        Gil Whitlock,

        We would more than happy to assist with your surveillance in New Carlisle. Our sub-contract rate is $40.00 per hour and 35 cents per mile. Since the case is within an hour, the sub-contract rate would not start until the investigator is on site. Also, the client would be responsible for any and all out of pocket expenses. Availability can be immediate. Please let us know if we can help in any way. Thanks Gil.

        Jeremy A. Grimes
        Chief Investigator

        Meticulous Investigations, LLC
        Ohio License #200520002017