private process server

  • Darren L. Epstein, PI
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      We are a private investigation company looking for a GOOD private
      process server in Broward county, Florida as a subcontractor. We have
      used many process servers who are unreliable and take too long to serve
      papers. We will draft the affidavit of service and send to a private
      process server. Does anyone have any suggestions of whom to use and who
      is fairly priced? Please email us contact information for a good
      process server in Broward county, Florida. We will use you as a
      referral. Thank you.

      Jennifer H. Landolfi
      Counter Intelligence Services®

      JLandolfi@...