Investigator Needed in Paris, France

  • Hrodey & Associates
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      A colleague is seeking a referral to a competent investigator in Paris,
      France.

      He needs "feet on the ground" to establish contact with the beneficiary
      of an insurance policy who, for whatever reason, has failed to respond
      to written inquiry.

      He has the subject's particulars including address, former(?) phone
      numbers, etc.

      Please contact my colleague direct with any referrals:

      Edward Ryan
      Edward Ryan & Associates
      Palos Heights, Illinois

      Phone: 708/385-9290
      eMail: ryaneddy11@...

      --
      Enjoy,

      Bob
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      e-mail: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063