Re: [infoguys-list] FW: International numbers

  • Patrick Baird
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2008
      I am following-up on your inquiry and would like to introduce our services. International name & address from land or cell number is $195.00 - no information - no charge. TAT is 1-3 business days.

      We have been specializing in telephone/cellular investigations since 1997 - Licensed, Legal and Accurate. We supply Guaranteed Accurate information researched by a live investigator when databases don't.

      Please go to www.FindbyPhone.com or call us at 1-800-298-1153. I have supplied a product list of our services for your review, many services are discounted on-line at www.FindbyPhone.com.

      Thank you,

      Patrick Baird, TPLI
      Private Investigator - Process Server - Notary
      817-579-0083 Phone
      817-579-5301 Fax
      1-866-440-6110 Cellular
      U.S. & International Telephone Investigations
      http://www.PDJPI.com/
      http://blog.a1peoplesearch.com/

      Proud Member of the following Professional Associations;
      NCISS, NAIS, NTPIA, TALI, CALI, FALI, PICA, ACA, NAPPS, TPSA

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
      This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please destroy this message immediately.