Fairfield NJ service

  • ArkInv
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2008
      I need to find someone to serve a Patent/Trademark Interference Complaint
      for an attorney client of mine to a business in Fairfield NJ. This will be a
      direct referral. If you cover this area, please contact me direct at
      arkinv@....

      --

      Michael J. West, CFE, CLIR, CLEI

      Certified Fraud Examiner

      Certified Legal Investigator

      Certified Law Enforcement Instructor

      AI-Signature-logo-3Director of Investigations

      Arkansas Investigations

      www.arkansas-investigations.com

      400 West Capitol Ave, Ste 1700,

      Little Rock, AR 72201

      501-605-0360 or 501-372-2202

      Arkansas License A20040061

      Oklahoma License 07PIA-3391

      South Carolina License #2569

      Our motto is "We Find Answers"

      and that's exactly what we do!

      Criminal Defense, Corporate Intelligence, Business Investigations, Legal
      Investigation, Insurance

      Interviews, Worker's Comp, Child Custody, Surveillance, Fraud, Marital
      Investigations
      Visit our website at www.arkansas-investigations.com.

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email message and
      any attachment(s) is the property of Arkansas Investigations and may be
      protected by state and federal laws governing disclosure of private
      information. It is intended solely for the use of the entity to who this
      email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
      notified that reading, copying, or distribution of this transmission is
      STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The Sender has not waived any applicable privilege by
      sending the accompanying transmission. If you have received this
      transmission in error, please notify the sender by return and delete the
      message and attachments(s) from your system. This e-mail is covered by the
      Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510 - 2521 and is legally
      privileged.