Some "easy humor".....

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2008
      A "buddy" of mine is a Prosecutor in Oklahoma. He is actually quite
      recognized as an authority on prosecuting homicide cases where there
      is no body. He is a REALLY cool fellow.

      I was "ragging" him about jokes that are made about attorneys, and he
      returned what I thought was a really funny joke involving two P.I.s
      and an attorney traveling on an airplane. Below is the joke:

      "Let's see... two PI's and an attorney all end up sitting on the same
      row of a plane. The attorney gets comfortable and slips off his shoes.
      He's sitting on the aisle. They all introduce themselves and tell each
      other what they do for a living. The attorney decides he's going to go
      get a refill on his drink. As he gets up, one PI asks him to bring him
      one while he's up. While he's gone, the PI spits in his shoe. He
      brings back the drinks. The other PI thinks this is so funny, he says,
      I think I want one too. The attorney goes for another drink, and the
      second PI spits in the other shoe.

      As they are about to land, the attorney slips on his shoes, and
      instantly realizes what has happened. He says, "Guys, guys, this
      animosity between our professions must stop...we have to quit this
      spitting in shoes and pissing in drinks!"

      Rick.

      RMRI, Inc.
      http://rmriinc.bestcyberinvestigator.com