Re: moderator Who Are You? Blast from the past.

  • Leif "Krang"
    Message 1 of 11 , May 27, 2008
      Sorry,

      I came across this post and thought it was funny. I did not mean to
      offend anyone. It was quite sometime ago that it was originally
      done. I even got calls from members, then, warning me that all the
      personal information was posted about me. I was so mad when I saw it
      and then realized how funny it was. Sorry again

      Leif