For The "Digital Detectives"...

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 2:41 PM
      I just posted an article to my blog that some may find interesting. In
      the process of doing so, I posted the link to a REALLY nice tool for
      Pen. Testers, and "computer geeks" alike.

      In the article I show the reader how to gain System Access to a Vista
      Box without knowing the username and password. It is also very quick,
      and you have an instruction video for doing this.

      You can find it here: http://rick-thedigitaldetective.blogspot.com/

      The article is titled: Power of Linux over Windows Vista: BREAKING IN!

      Enjoy.

      Rick.

      RMRI, Inc.
      http://rmriinc.bestcyberinvestigator.com