RE: [infoguys-list] 3 Mysteries to solve

  • Joan Farley Nyobe
    Message 1 of 18 , May 12, 2008
      You should do one of these every week to keep our minds sharp. Its mind
      boggling and fun.

      Joan Farley Nyobe

      Message 2 of 18 , May 13, 2008
        When do we get to see the answers and realize how simple we really are?

        --

        Michael J. West, CFE, CLIR, CLEI

        Certified Fraud Examiner

        Certified Legal Investigator

        Certified Law Enforcement Instructor

        AI-Signature-logo-3Director of Investigations

        Arkansas Investigations

        www.arkansas-investigations.com

        400 West Capitol Ave, Ste 1700,

        Little Rock, AR 72201

        501-605-0360 or 501-372-2202

        Arkansas License A20040061

        Oklahoma License 07PIA-3391

        South Carolina License #2569

        Our motto is "We Find Answers"

        and that's exactly what we do!

        Criminal Defense, Corporate Intelligence, Business Investigations, Legal
        Investigation, Insurance

        Interviews, Worker's Comp, Child Custody, Surveillance, Fraud, Marital
        Investigations
        Visit our website at www.arkansas-investigations.com.

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email message and
        any attachment(s) is the property of Arkansas Investigations and may be
        protected by state and federal laws governing disclosure of private
        information. It is intended solely for the use of the entity to who this
        email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
        notified that reading, copying, or distribution of this transmission is
        STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The Sender has not waived any applicable privilege by
        sending the accompanying transmission. If you have received this
        transmission in error, please notify the sender by return and delete the
        message and attachments(s) from your system. This e-mail is covered by the
        Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510 - 2521 and is legally
        privileged.

        Message 3 of 18 , May 13, 2008
          In a message dated 5/13/2008 10:05:25 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
          ArkInv@... writes:

          When do we get to see the answers and realize how simple we really are?

          We already did. In brief, they were:

          a) the maid since she lied about the mail pickup;

          b) he shot his reflection in the mirror; and,

          c) Mr. Feind since frost does NOT form on the outside of a window but
          rather on the inside.

          favorites at AOL Food.

        • Donna Smith
          Message 4 of 18 , May 13, 2008
            Note to self:

            1. Never check the mail on Sunday, even if I forgot to check it on
            Saturday. I might be arrested for murder.

            2. Some people believe that shooting a reflection in a mirror is the
            exact same thing as shooting oneself in the head. Guess that explains
            internet porn, in a way.

            3. Way too many Private Investigators have way too much time on their
            hands.

            Donna M. Smith

            President & CEO

            All Pro Legal Investigations, P.A.

            "All Pro. All Legal. All Investigations."

            A2600425

            B2600262

            C9800104

            D2728987

            <mailto:donna@...> donna@...

            <http://www.apl-aps.com> http://www.allprolegal.com

            <http://www.orlando-bodyguard.com> http://www.orlando-bodyguard.com

            <http://www.apl-aps.com> http://female-bodyguard.net

            BlackBerry pin 4020CCE0

            DC 157*143*9800

            407/382.0700

            Toll Free 800/673.1776

            FAA Airman's Certificate #003072357

            Sheriff Appointed Special Process Server, Badge # 5387, 9th Judicial
            District , Florida

            Message 5 of 18 , May 13, 2008

              donna@...

              http://www.allprolegal.com <http://www.apl-aps.com>

              http://www.orlando-bodyguard.com

              http://female-bodyguard.net <http://www.apl-aps.com>

            • btzinvestigations@adelphia.net
              Message 6 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                What if nobody got the mail on Saturday?
                --
                ROBERT TERRELL
                BTZ Investigations

                =============

                Message 7 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                  Are you saying frost is condensation?

                • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                    In a message dated 5/13/2008 12:50:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                    jfarleynyobe@... writes:

                    a) the maid since she lied about the mail pickup;

                    The only one that supposedly "said" anything was the wife. The rest of the
                    report stated either that the wife "said" what they were doing, or we're
                    supposed to assume this was proven. Therefore, either the wife was lying (since
                    she said she was sleeping she'd have no knowledge of what the others were
                    doing) OR the statements as to the activities of the others had already been
                    considered fact, and the only person that claimed anything (as yet unproven) was
                    the wife, who "said" she was sleeping.

                    Original question pasted below:

                    A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the
                    police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these answers:

                    The wife said she was sleeping.
                    The cook was preparing breakfast.
                    The gardener was gathering vegetables.
                    The maid was getting the mail.
                    The butler was polishing shoes in the pantry.

                    The police instantly arrested the murderer. Who did it and how did they
                    know?

                    Michele Dawn
                    RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
                    Rancho Attorney Service of California &
                    RASCAL's Research & Location Services
                    28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
                    Temecula, CA 92590
                    (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
                    CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
                    Specializing in defendant/witness location and
                    Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
                    MC-Visa-American Express

                    favorites at AOL Food.

                    Message 9 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                      In a message dated 5/13/2008 12:50:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                      jfarleynyobe@... writes:

                      Are you saying frost is condensation?

                      Nope, but they're like "Love and Marriage"; you can't have one (frost)
                      without the other (condensation).

                      favorites at AOL Food.

                    • Glad4JC@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                        Gladys Brierley
                        ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
                        PO Box 872
                        Newton, MS 39345
                        cell 601-480-3181
                        bus & fax 601-683-0508
                        Newton County Business License #1499
                        Duns # 808237601
                        _www.accurateinvestigation.com _ (http://www.freewebs.com/glad4jc)
                        _www.myspace.com/mississippiinvestigator _
                        (http://www.myspace.com/mississippiinvestigator) _MississippiPrivateInvestigators : MISSISSIPPI PRIVATE
                        INVESTIGATORS_
                        (http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/MississippiPrivateInvestigators/?yguid=8099974)
                        Member NAIS, MPIA, APIA, Investigators.us
                        Licensed Insurance Producer & mortgage representative
                        _www.007spyfactory.com/index.asp?PARTNER=GLAD4JC_
                        (http://www.007spyfactory.com/index.asp?PARTNER=GLAD4JC)
                        _http://payloadz.com/affiliates/tellafriend.asp_
                        (http://payloadz.com/affiliates/tellafriend.asp)
                        _http://www.payloadz.com/rs/go.asp?rs_id=18914_
                        (http://www.payloadz.com/rs/go.asp?rs_id=18914)

                        _target="_blank">PayLoadz : Sell Downloads Online_
                        (http://www.payloadz.com/rs/go.asp?rs_id=18914)

                        _www.investigators.us_ (http://www.investigators.us/)
                        _www.processservers.us_ (http://www.processservers.us/)

                        favorites at AOL Food.

                      • Joan Farley Nyobe
                        Message 11 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                          At the risk of sounding stupid. You guys have me confused. What is the icy
                          build up on cars that has to be scraped off for visibility? Isn't that
                          frost. Condensation or fog can be wiped away with a cloth. The
                          condensation/fog is on the inside and the icy build up is on the outside.
                          Right? Frost is icy and condensation is more liquid. Right?

                          Joan Farley Nyobe

                          Message 12 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                            In a message dated 5/13/2008 10:19:49 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                            btzinvestigations@... writes:

                            What if nobody got the mail on Saturday?

                            Then the maid wouldn't have been around to be interviewed. She would have
                            been fired !! LOL

                            favorites at AOL Food.

                            Message 13 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                              Joan -

                              Yes, windshield buildup can be frost. However, if it needs to actually be
                              scraped hard, that minute ice crystal buildup on the windshield turned from
                              true frost to ice or a combination of both. Had both the engine and a
                              humidifier been running, the frost would never have formed on the outside and
                              therefore no ice but the windows would fog up terribly on the inside.

                              A house that is lived in is a different story. The internal temperature is
                              considerably warmer than the outside. Depending upon the time of day or
                              night and the activity of the occupants, the humidity would be variably more. In
                              the mornings when people are showering, lots of humidity. If someone's
                              cooking, more humidity. Simple breathing inside would create minimal humidity.
                              Usually you would have lots of fog on the inside and nothing on the outside.
                              Didn't you ever draw pictures on the windows in the winter?

                              Frost forming is another issue which means the windows are either old or
                              they leak. However, they will never truly frost on the outside.

                              favorites at AOL Food.

                            • Joan Farley Nyobe
                              Message 14 of 18 , May 14, 2008
                                What if the maid was off on Saturday and only picked up the mail on Sunday as she reported for duty????

                                Message 15 of 18 , May 14, 2008
                                  Or, have post office hold Saturday mail and pick it up on Monday.LOL

                                  donna@... <mailto:donna%40all-pro-legal.com>