RE: [infoguys-list] 3 Mysteries to solve

  • Joan Farley Nyobe
    Message 1 of 18 , May 11, 2008
      You have known knowns and known unknowns. And also unkown unknowns. Things
      that we don't know that we don't know.

      Message 2 of 18 , May 12, 2008
        You should do one of these every week to keep our minds sharp. Its mind
        boggling and fun.

        Joan Farley Nyobe

        Message 3 of 18 , May 13, 2008
          When do we get to see the answers and realize how simple we really are?

          --

          Michael J. West, CFE, CLIR, CLEI

          Certified Fraud Examiner

          Certified Legal Investigator

          Certified Law Enforcement Instructor

          AI-Signature-logo-3Director of Investigations

          Arkansas Investigations

          www.arkansas-investigations.com

          400 West Capitol Ave, Ste 1700,

          Little Rock, AR 72201

          501-605-0360 or 501-372-2202

          Arkansas License A20040061

          Oklahoma License 07PIA-3391

          South Carolina License #2569

          Our motto is "We Find Answers"

          and that's exactly what we do!

          Criminal Defense, Corporate Intelligence, Business Investigations, Legal
          Investigation, Insurance

          Interviews, Worker's Comp, Child Custody, Surveillance, Fraud, Marital
          Investigations
          Visit our website at www.arkansas-investigations.com.

          CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email message and
          any attachment(s) is the property of Arkansas Investigations and may be
          protected by state and federal laws governing disclosure of private
          information. It is intended solely for the use of the entity to who this
          email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
          notified that reading, copying, or distribution of this transmission is
          STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The Sender has not waived any applicable privilege by
          sending the accompanying transmission. If you have received this
          transmission in error, please notify the sender by return and delete the
          message and attachments(s) from your system. This e-mail is covered by the
          Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510 - 2521 and is legally
          privileged.

          Message 4 of 18 , May 13, 2008
            In a message dated 5/13/2008 10:05:25 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
            ArkInv@... writes:

            When do we get to see the answers and realize how simple we really are?

            We already did. In brief, they were:

            a) the maid since she lied about the mail pickup;

            b) he shot his reflection in the mirror; and,

            c) Mr. Feind since frost does NOT form on the outside of a window but
            rather on the inside.

            favorites at AOL Food.

          • Donna Smith
            Message 5 of 18 , May 13, 2008
              Note to self:

              1. Never check the mail on Sunday, even if I forgot to check it on
              Saturday. I might be arrested for murder.

              2. Some people believe that shooting a reflection in a mirror is the
              exact same thing as shooting oneself in the head. Guess that explains
              internet porn, in a way.

              3. Way too many Private Investigators have way too much time on their
              hands.

              Donna M. Smith

              President & CEO

              All Pro Legal Investigations, P.A.

              "All Pro. All Legal. All Investigations."

              A2600425

              B2600262

              C9800104

              D2728987

              <mailto:donna@...> donna@...

              <http://www.apl-aps.com> http://www.allprolegal.com

              <http://www.orlando-bodyguard.com> http://www.orlando-bodyguard.com

              <http://www.apl-aps.com> http://female-bodyguard.net

              BlackBerry pin 4020CCE0

              DC 157*143*9800

              407/382.0700

              Toll Free 800/673.1776

              FAA Airman's Certificate #003072357

              Sheriff Appointed Special Process Server, Badge # 5387, 9th Judicial
              District , Florida

              Message 6 of 18 , May 13, 2008

                donna@...

                http://www.allprolegal.com <http://www.apl-aps.com>

                http://www.orlando-bodyguard.com

                http://female-bodyguard.net <http://www.apl-aps.com>

              • btzinvestigations@adelphia.net
                Message 7 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                  What if nobody got the mail on Saturday?
                  --
                  ROBERT TERRELL
                  BTZ Investigations

                  =============

                  Message 8 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                    Are you saying frost is condensation?

                  • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                      In a message dated 5/13/2008 12:50:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                      jfarleynyobe@... writes:

                      a) the maid since she lied about the mail pickup;

                      The only one that supposedly "said" anything was the wife. The rest of the
                      report stated either that the wife "said" what they were doing, or we're
                      supposed to assume this was proven. Therefore, either the wife was lying (since
                      she said she was sleeping she'd have no knowledge of what the others were
                      doing) OR the statements as to the activities of the others had already been
                      considered fact, and the only person that claimed anything (as yet unproven) was
                      the wife, who "said" she was sleeping.

                      Original question pasted below:

                      A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the
                      police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these answers:

                      The wife said she was sleeping.
                      The cook was preparing breakfast.
                      The gardener was gathering vegetables.
                      The maid was getting the mail.
                      The butler was polishing shoes in the pantry.

                      The police instantly arrested the murderer. Who did it and how did they
                      know?

                      Michele Dawn
                      RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
                      Rancho Attorney Service of California &
                      RASCAL's Research & Location Services
                      28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
                      Temecula, CA 92590
                      (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
                      CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
                      Specializing in defendant/witness location and
                      Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
                      MC-Visa-American Express

                      favorites at AOL Food.

                      Message 10 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                        In a message dated 5/13/2008 12:50:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                        jfarleynyobe@... writes:

                        Are you saying frost is condensation?

                        Nope, but they're like "Love and Marriage"; you can't have one (frost)
                        without the other (condensation).

                        favorites at AOL Food.

                      • Glad4JC@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                          Gladys Brierley
                          ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
                          PO Box 872
                          Newton, MS 39345
                          cell 601-480-3181
                          bus & fax 601-683-0508
                          Newton County Business License #1499
                          Duns # 808237601
                          _www.accurateinvestigation.com _ (http://www.freewebs.com/glad4jc)
                          _www.myspace.com/mississippiinvestigator _
                          (http://www.myspace.com/mississippiinvestigator) _MississippiPrivateInvestigators : MISSISSIPPI PRIVATE
                          INVESTIGATORS_
                          (http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/MississippiPrivateInvestigators/?yguid=8099974)
                          Member NAIS, MPIA, APIA, Investigators.us
                          Licensed Insurance Producer & mortgage representative
                          _www.007spyfactory.com/index.asp?PARTNER=GLAD4JC_
                          (http://www.007spyfactory.com/index.asp?PARTNER=GLAD4JC)
                          _http://payloadz.com/affiliates/tellafriend.asp_
                          (http://payloadz.com/affiliates/tellafriend.asp)
                          _http://www.payloadz.com/rs/go.asp?rs_id=18914_
                          (http://www.payloadz.com/rs/go.asp?rs_id=18914)

                          _target="_blank">PayLoadz : Sell Downloads Online_
                          (http://www.payloadz.com/rs/go.asp?rs_id=18914)

                          _www.investigators.us_ (http://www.investigators.us/)
                          _www.processservers.us_ (http://www.processservers.us/)

                          favorites at AOL Food.

                        • Joan Farley Nyobe
                          Message 12 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                            At the risk of sounding stupid. You guys have me confused. What is the icy
                            build up on cars that has to be scraped off for visibility? Isn't that
                            frost. Condensation or fog can be wiped away with a cloth. The
                            condensation/fog is on the inside and the icy build up is on the outside.
                            Right? Frost is icy and condensation is more liquid. Right?

                            Joan Farley Nyobe

                            Message 13 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                              In a message dated 5/13/2008 10:19:49 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                              btzinvestigations@... writes:

                              What if nobody got the mail on Saturday?

                              Then the maid wouldn't have been around to be interviewed. She would have
                              been fired !! LOL

                              favorites at AOL Food.

                              Message 14 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                                Joan -

                                Yes, windshield buildup can be frost. However, if it needs to actually be
                                scraped hard, that minute ice crystal buildup on the windshield turned from
                                true frost to ice or a combination of both. Had both the engine and a
                                humidifier been running, the frost would never have formed on the outside and
                                therefore no ice but the windows would fog up terribly on the inside.

                                A house that is lived in is a different story. The internal temperature is
                                considerably warmer than the outside. Depending upon the time of day or
                                night and the activity of the occupants, the humidity would be variably more. In
                                the mornings when people are showering, lots of humidity. If someone's
                                cooking, more humidity. Simple breathing inside would create minimal humidity.
                                Usually you would have lots of fog on the inside and nothing on the outside.
                                Didn't you ever draw pictures on the windows in the winter?

                                Frost forming is another issue which means the windows are either old or
                                they leak. However, they will never truly frost on the outside.

                                favorites at AOL Food.

                              • Joan Farley Nyobe
                                Message 15 of 18 , May 14, 2008
                                  What if the maid was off on Saturday and only picked up the mail on Sunday as she reported for duty????

                                  Message 16 of 18 , May 14, 2008
                                    Or, have post office hold Saturday mail and pick it up on Monday.LOL

                                    donna@... <mailto:donna%40all-pro-legal.com>