Re: [infoguys-list] my guesses

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 13 , May 11, 2008
      Mom cooked, and we got lots of leftovers in Illinois. We gave up fighting her for the kitchen years ago.

      Craig-

      Message 2 of 13 , May 11, 2008
        The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Simply because you
        don't have evidence that something does exist doesn't mean you have evidence
        that something doesn't exist.

        From: Joan Farley Nyobe<mailto:jfarleynyobe@...
        <mailto:jfarleynyobe%40yahoo.com> >
        Frost is never on the inside. Always outside.

        Subject: [infoguys-list] my guesses

        On May 11, 2008, at 5:31 AM, infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately
        > called the
        > police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
        > answers:
        >
        > The wife said she was sleeping.
        > The cook was preparing breakfast.
        > The gardener was gathering vegetables.
        > The maid was getting the mail.

        NO MAIL ON SUNDAY?

        > --
        >
        > Mystery two
        >
        > A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the
        > eyes using
        > a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood
        > anywhere
        > and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other
        > crusader wearing a
        > cape.
        >
        > How did he do this?

        SHOT AT MIRROR?

        > --------
        > -
        >
        > Mystery three
        >
        > Old Mr. Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend. Mr. Fiend
        > recounted
        > his dismal discovery to the police:
        >
        > "I was walking by Mr. Teddy's house when I thought I would just pop
        > in for a
        > visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in
        > from the
        > outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window,
        > so I had to
        > wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I
        > kicked in the
        > front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the
        > police
        > immediately afterward."

        FROST IS ON THE INSIDE?

        Steven.

        (Steven Rambam, Director.)
        (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

        direct email: rambam@... <mailto:rambam%40pallorium.com>
        <mailto:rambam%40pallorium.com> <mailto:rambam%40pallorium.com> ,
        pallorium@... <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com> <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>
        <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>

        THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR NEWSGROUP ACTIVITY ONLY.
        PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED BY
        THE MAILSERVER.

        PALLORIUM, INC.
        P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
        Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

        Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
        FAX: (001) 212-858-5720

        ____________

        Electronic Mail: pallorium@... <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>
        <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com> <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>
        (OR) pallorium@... <mailto:pallorium%40pallorium.com>
        <mailto:pallorium%40pallorium.com> <mailto:pallorium%40pallorium.com>

        ____________

        WEB: http://www.pallorium.com<http://www.pallorium.com/>
        ____________

        * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

        * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

        * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
        * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI *

      • Joan Farley Nyobe
        Message 3 of 13 , May 12, 2008
          No, Mr. Fiend lied when he said he has to wipe the frost off the window.
          Frost has to be scraped off if I remember correctly. We haven't had much
          snow here in the DC area.

          Joan Farley Nyobe

          Most people have heat inside their homes and unless the home is abandoned or
          there is no heat.then you will have frost indoors. But getting back to
          mystery question #3.There was heat in the home thus frost was on the outside
          of the window. He cleaned it off and discovered his friend lying on the
          floor.foul play, blah blah.

          <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
          Frost is never on the inside. Always outside.

          <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
          <mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
          <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
          <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> >

          On May 11, 2008, at 5:31 AM, infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
          <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
          <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
          <mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
          <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
          <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> >
          <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately
          > called the
          > police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
          > answers:
          >
          > The wife said she was sleeping.
          > The cook was preparing breakfast.
          > The gardener was gathering vegetables.
          > The maid was getting the mail.

          NO MAIL ON SUNDAY?

          > --
          >
          > Mystery two
          >
          > A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the
          > eyes using
          > a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood
          > anywhere
          > and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other
          > crusader wearing a
          > cape.
          >
          > How did he do this?

          SHOT AT MIRROR?

          Message 4 of 13 , May 12, 2008
            Why would he kick the door in knowing he did it?

              Email: President@Intellige ntops.com <mailto:President% 40Intelligentops .com>
              Blog: http://www.socalpi blogspot. com

              THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG
              WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT
              PRIVILEGES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER
              IMMEDIATELY. ANY MISUSE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THE
              CONTENTS HEREIN MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.

              Frost is never on the inside. Always outside.

              <mailto:infoguys- list%40yahoogrou ps.com> wrote:

              > A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately
              > called the
              > police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
              > answers:
              >
              > The wife said she was sleeping.
              > The cook was preparing breakfast.
              > The gardener was gathering vegetables.
              > The maid was getting the mail.

              NO MAIL ON SUNDAY?

              > --
              >
              > Mystery two
              >
              > A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the
              > eyes using
              > a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood
              > anywhere
              > and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other
              > crusader wearing a
              > cape.
              >
              > How did he do this?

              SHOT AT MIRROR?

              > --------
              > -
              >
              > Mystery three
              >
              > Old Mr. Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend. Mr. Fiend
              > recounted
              > his dismal discovery to the police:
              >
              > "I was walking by Mr. Teddy's house when I thought I would just pop
              > in for a
              > visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in
              > from the
              > outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window,
              > so I had to
              > wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I
              > kicked in the
              > front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the
              > police
              > immediately afterward."

              FROST IS ON THE INSIDE?

              Steven.

              (Steven Rambam, Director.)
              (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

              direct email: rambam@pallorium. com <mailto:rambam% 40pallorium. com> ,
              pallorium@aol. com <mailto:pallorium% 40aol.com>

              THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR NEWSGROUP ACTIVITY ONLY.
              PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED BY
              THE MAILSERVER.

              PALLORIUM, INC.
              P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
              Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

              Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
              FAX: (001) 212-858-5720

              ____________

              Electronic Mail: pallorium@aol. com <mailto:pallorium% 40aol.com>
              (OR) pallorium@pallorium .com <mailto:pallorium% 40pallorium. com>

              ____________

              WEB: http://www.palloriu m.com
              ____________

              * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

              * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

              * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
              * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI *

              <!--

              #ygrp-mkp{
              border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px 0px;padding: 0px
              14px;}
              #ygrp-mkp hr{
              border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
              #ygrp-mkp #hd{
              color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-height: 122%;margin: 10px
              0px;}
              #ygrp-mkp #ads{
              margin-bottom: 10px;}
              #ygrp-mkp .ad{
              padding:0 0;}
              #ygrp-mkp .ad a{
              color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}
              -->

              <!--

              #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
              font-family: Arial;}
              #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
              margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height: 122%;}
              #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
              margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}
              -->

              <!--

              #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean,
              sans-serif;}
              #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}
              #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean,
              sans-serif;}
              #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}
              #ygrp-text{
              font-family: Georgia;
              }
              #ygrp-text p{
              margin:0 0 1em 0;}
              #ygrp-tpmsgs{
              font-family: Arial;
              clear:both;}
              #ygrp-vitnav{
              padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}
              #ygrp-vitnav a{
              padding:0 1px;}
              #ygrp-actbar{
              clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text- align:right; }
              #ygrp-actbar .left{
              float:left;white- space:nowrap; }
              ..bld{font-weight: bold;}
              #ygrp-grft{
              font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}
              #ygrp-ft{
              font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;
              padding:5px 0;
              }
              #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
              padding-bottom: 10px;}

              #ygrp-reco {
              margin-bottom: 20px;padding: 0px;}
              #ygrp-reco #reco-head {
              font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;}

              #reco-grpname{
              font-weight: bold;margin- top:10px; }
              #reco-category{
              font-size:77% ;}
              #reco-desc{
              font-size:77% ;}

              #ygrp-vital{
              background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}
              #ygrp-vital #vithd{
              font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; color:#333; text-transform
              :uppercase;}
              #ygrp-vital ul{
              padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}
              #ygrp-vital ul li{
              list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;
              }
              #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
              font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text- align:right; paddin
              g-right:.5em; }
              #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
              font-weight: bold;}
              #ygrp-vital a{
              text-decoration: none;}

              #ygrp-vital a:hover{
              text-decoration: underline; }

              #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
              color:#999;font- size:77%; }
              #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
              padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}
              #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
              padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }
              #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
              list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}
              #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
              text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}
              #ygrp-sponsor #nc{
              background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}

            • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
              Message 6 of 13 , May 12, 2008
                Maybe the maid forgot to get the mail on Saturday? I think the wife did it.
                How would she know what everyone else was doing if she was asleep?

                _"RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
                (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)

                Michele Dawn
                RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
                Rancho Attorney Service of California &