RE: [infoguys-list] my guesses

  • Joan Farley Nyobe
    Message 1 of 13 , May 11 2:38 PM
      Most people have heat inside their homes and unless the home is abandoned or
      there is no heat.then you will have frost indoors. But getting back to
      mystery question #3.There was heat in the home thus frost was on the outside
      of the window. He cleaned it off and discovered his friend lying on the
      floor.foul play, blah blah.

      From: Joan Farley Nyobe<mailto:jfarleynyobe@...
      <mailto:jfarleynyobe%40yahoo.com> >
      Frost is never on the inside. Always outside.

      Subject: [infoguys-list] my guesses

      On May 11, 2008, at 5:31 AM, infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately
      > called the
      > police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
      > answers:
      >
      > The wife said she was sleeping.
      > The cook was preparing breakfast.
      > The gardener was gathering vegetables.
      > The maid was getting the mail.

      NO MAIL ON SUNDAY?

      > --
      >
      > Mystery two
      >
      > A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the
      > eyes using
      > a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood
      > anywhere
      > and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other
      > crusader wearing a
      > cape.
      >
      > How did he do this?

      SHOT AT MIRROR?

      > --------
      > -
      >
      > Mystery three
      >
      > Old Mr. Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend. Mr. Fiend
      > recounted
      > his dismal discovery to the police:
      >
      > "I was walking by Mr. Teddy's house when I thought I would just pop
      > in for a
      > visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in
      > from the
      > outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window,
      > so I had to
      > wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I
      > kicked in the
      > front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the
      > police
      > immediately afterward."

      FROST IS ON THE INSIDE?

      Steven.

      (Steven Rambam, Director.)
      (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

      direct email: rambam@... <mailto:rambam%40pallorium.com>
      <mailto:rambam%40pallorium.com> <mailto:rambam%40pallorium.com> ,
      pallorium@... <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com> <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>
      <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>

      THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR NEWSGROUP ACTIVITY ONLY.
      PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED BY
      THE MAILSERVER.

      PALLORIUM, INC.
      P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
      Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

      Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
      FAX: (001) 212-858-5720

      ____________

      Electronic Mail: pallorium@... <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>
      <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com> <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>
      (OR) pallorium@... <mailto:pallorium%40pallorium.com>
      <mailto:pallorium%40pallorium.com> <mailto:pallorium%40pallorium.com>

      ____________

      WEB: http://www.pallorium.com<http://www.pallorium.com/>
      ____________

      * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

      * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

      * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
      * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI *

    • Craig
      Message 2 of 13 , May 11 2:45 PM
        Mom cooked, and we got lots of leftovers in Illinois. We gave up fighting her for the kitchen years ago.

        Craig-

        Message 3 of 13 , May 11 2:55 PM
          The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Simply because you
          don't have evidence that something does exist doesn't mean you have evidence
          that something doesn't exist.

          Frost is never on the inside. Always outside.

          <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> >

          On May 11, 2008, at 5:31 AM, infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
          <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
          <mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
          <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> >
          <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately
          > called the
          > police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
          > answers:
          >
          > The wife said she was sleeping.
          > The cook was preparing breakfast.
          > The gardener was gathering vegetables.
          > The maid was getting the mail.

          NO MAIL ON SUNDAY?

          > --
          >
          > Mystery two
          >
          > A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the
          > eyes using
          > a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood
          > anywhere
          > and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other
          > crusader wearing a
          > cape.
          >
          > How did he do this?

          SHOT AT MIRROR?

          Message 4 of 13 , May 12 7:09 AM
            No, Mr. Fiend lied when he said he has to wipe the frost off the window.
            Frost has to be scraped off if I remember correctly. We haven't had much
            snow here in the DC area.

            Joan Farley Nyobe

            <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
            Frost is never on the inside. Always outside.

            <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
            <mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
            <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
            <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> >

            On May 11, 2008, at 5:31 AM, infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
            <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
            <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
            <mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
            <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
            <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> >
            <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            > A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately
            > called the
            > police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
            > answers:
            >
            > The wife said she was sleeping.
            > The cook was preparing breakfast.
            > The gardener was gathering vegetables.
            > The maid was getting the mail.

            NO MAIL ON SUNDAY?

            > --
            >
            > Mystery two
            >
            > A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the
            > eyes using
            > a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood
            > anywhere
            > and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other
            > crusader wearing a
            > cape.
            >
            > How did he do this?

            SHOT AT MIRROR?

            Message 5 of 13 , May 12 7:11 AM
              Why would he kick the door in knowing he did it?

                Email: President@Intellige ntops.com <mailto:President% 40Intelligentops .com>
                Blog: http://www.socalpi blogspot. com

                THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG
                WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT
                PRIVILEGES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER
                IMMEDIATELY. ANY MISUSE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THE
                CONTENTS HEREIN MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.

                Frost is never on the inside. Always outside.

                <mailto:infoguys- list%40yahoogrou ps.com> wrote:

                > A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately
                > called the
                > police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
                > answers:
                >
                > The wife said she was sleeping.
                > The cook was preparing breakfast.
                > The gardener was gathering vegetables.
                > The maid was getting the mail.

                NO MAIL ON SUNDAY?

                > --
                >
                > Mystery two
                >
                > A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the
                > eyes using
                > a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood
                > anywhere
                > and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other
                > crusader wearing a
                > cape.
                >
                > How did he do this?

                SHOT AT MIRROR?

                > --------
                > -
                >
                > Mystery three
                >
                > Old Mr. Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend. Mr. Fiend
                > recounted
                > his dismal discovery to the police:
                >
                > "I was walking by Mr. Teddy's house when I thought I would just pop
                > in for a
                > visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in
                > from the
                > outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window,
                > so I had to
                > wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I
                > kicked in the
                > front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the
                > police
                > immediately afterward."

                FROST IS ON THE INSIDE?

                Steven.

                (Steven Rambam, Director.)
                (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

                direct email: rambam@pallorium. com <mailto:rambam% 40pallorium. com> ,
                pallorium@aol. com <mailto:pallorium% 40aol.com>

                THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR NEWSGROUP ACTIVITY ONLY.
                PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED BY
                THE MAILSERVER.

                PALLORIUM, INC.
                P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
                Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

                Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
                FAX: (001) 212-858-5720

                ____________

                Electronic Mail: pallorium@aol. com <mailto:pallorium% 40aol.com>
                (OR) pallorium@pallorium .com <mailto:pallorium% 40pallorium. com>

                ____________

                WEB: http://www.palloriu m.com
                ____________

                * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

                * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

                * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
                * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI *

                <!--

                #ygrp-mkp{
                border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px 0px;padding: 0px
                14px;}
                #ygrp-mkp hr{
                border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
                #ygrp-mkp #hd{
                color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-height: 122%;margin: 10px
                0px;}
                #ygrp-mkp #ads{
                margin-bottom: 10px;}
                #ygrp-mkp .ad{
                padding:0 0;}
                #ygrp-mkp .ad a{
                color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}
                -->

                <!--

                #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
                font-family: Arial;}
                #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
                margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height: 122%;}
                #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
                margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}
                -->

                <!--

                #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean,
                sans-serif;}
                #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}
                #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean,
                sans-serif;}
                #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}
                #ygrp-text{
                font-family: Georgia;
                }
                #ygrp-text p{
                margin:0 0 1em 0;}
                #ygrp-tpmsgs{
                font-family: Arial;
                clear:both;}
                #ygrp-vitnav{
                padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}
                #ygrp-vitnav a{
                padding:0 1px;}
                #ygrp-actbar{
                clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text- align:right; }
                #ygrp-actbar .left{
                float:left;white- space:nowrap; }
                ..bld{font-weight: bold;}
                #ygrp-grft{
                font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}
                #ygrp-ft{
                font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;
                padding:5px 0;
                }
                #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
                padding-bottom: 10px;}

                #ygrp-reco {
                margin-bottom: 20px;padding: 0px;}
                #ygrp-reco #reco-head {
                font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;}

                #reco-grpname{
                font-weight: bold;margin- top:10px; }
                #reco-category{
                font-size:77% ;}
                #reco-desc{
                font-size:77% ;}

                #ygrp-vital{
                background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}
                #ygrp-vital #vithd{
                font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; color:#333; text-transform
                :uppercase;}
                #ygrp-vital ul{
                padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}
                #ygrp-vital ul li{
                list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;
                }
                #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
                font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text- align:right; paddin
                g-right:.5em; }
                #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
                font-weight: bold;}
                #ygrp-vital a{
                text-decoration: none;}

                #ygrp-vital a:hover{
                text-decoration: underline; }

                #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
                color:#999;font- size:77%; }
                #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
                padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}
                #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
                padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }
                #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
                list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}
                #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
                text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}
                #ygrp-sponsor #nc{
                background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}

              • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
                Message 7 of 13 , May 12 11:57 AM
                  Maybe the maid forgot to get the mail on Saturday? I think the wife did it.
                  How would she know what everyone else was doing if she was asleep?

                  _"RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
                  (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)

                  Michele Dawn
                  RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
                  Rancho Attorney Service of California &