my guesses

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 13 , May 11 2:41 AM
      On May 11, 2008, at 5:31 AM, infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately
      > called the
      > police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
      > answers:
      >
      > The wife said she was sleeping.
      > The cook was preparing breakfast.
      > The gardener was gathering vegetables.
      > The maid was getting the mail.

      NO MAIL ON SUNDAY?

      > --
      >
      > Mystery two
      >
      > A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the
      > eyes using
      > a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood
      > anywhere
      > and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other
      > crusader wearing a
      > cape.
      >
      > How did he do this?

      SHOT AT MIRROR?

      > --------
      > -
      >
      > Mystery three
      >
      > Old Mr. Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend. Mr. Fiend
      > recounted
      > his dismal discovery to the police:
      >
      > "I was walking by Mr. Teddy's house when I thought I would just pop
      > in for a
      > visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in
      > from the
      > outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window,
      > so I had to
      > wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I
      > kicked in the
      > front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the
      > police
      > immediately afterward."

      FROST IS ON THE INSIDE?

      Steven.

      (Steven Rambam, Director.)
      (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

      direct email: rambam@..., pallorium@...

      THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR NEWSGROUP ACTIVITY ONLY.
      PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED BY
      THE MAILSERVER.

      PALLORIUM, INC.
      P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
      Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

      Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
      FAX: (001) 212-858-5720

      ____________

      Electronic Mail: pallorium@...
      (OR) pallorium@...

      ____________

      WEB: http://www.pallorium.com
      ____________

      * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

      * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

      * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
      * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI *

    • Joan Farley Nyobe
      Message 2 of 13 , May 11 11:40 AM
        Frost is never on the inside. Always outside.

        <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately
        > called the
        > police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
        > answers:
        >
        > The wife said she was sleeping.
        > The cook was preparing breakfast.
        > The gardener was gathering vegetables.
        > The maid was getting the mail.

        NO MAIL ON SUNDAY?

        > --
        >
        > Mystery two
        >
        > A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the
        > eyes using
        > a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood
        > anywhere
        > and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other
        > crusader wearing a
        > cape.
        >
        > How did he do this?

        SHOT AT MIRROR?

        > --------
        > -
        >
        > Mystery three
        >
        > Old Mr. Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend. Mr. Fiend
        > recounted
        > his dismal discovery to the police:
        >
        > "I was walking by Mr. Teddy's house when I thought I would just pop
        > in for a
        > visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in
        > from the
        > outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window,
        > so I had to
        > wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I
        > kicked in the
        > front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the
        > police
        > immediately afterward."

        FROST IS ON THE INSIDE?

        Steven.

        (Steven Rambam, Director.)
        (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

        direct email: rambam@... <mailto:rambam%40pallorium.com> ,
        pallorium@... <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>

        Electronic Mail: pallorium@... <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>
        (OR) pallorium@... <mailto:pallorium%40pallorium.com>

        ____________

        WEB: http://www.pallorium.com
        ____________

        * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

        * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

        * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
        * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI *

      • Craig
        Message 3 of 13 , May 11 2:28 PM
          Not correct. Frost occurs whenever there is condensation and a low enough temperature to freeze it. Frost is often time found on the inside of the house.

          My thought is that Mr. Fiend admitted "foul play" when he told the cop his suspicion of foul play was confirmed upon kicking the door in. Premeditative thinking is what that is called. A tacit admission of guilt.

          Craig Smith

          Frost is never on the inside. Always outside.

          <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately
          > called the
          > police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
          > answers:
          >
          > The wife said she was sleeping.
          > The cook was preparing breakfast.
          > The gardener was gathering vegetables.
          > The maid was getting the mail.

          NO MAIL ON SUNDAY?

          > --
          >
          > Mystery two
          >
          > A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the
          > eyes using
          > a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood
          > anywhere
          > and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other
          > crusader wearing a
          > cape.
          >
          > How did he do this?

          SHOT AT MIRROR?

          > --------
          > -
          >
          > Mystery three
          >
          > Old Mr. Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend. Mr. Fiend
          > recounted
          > his dismal discovery to the police:
          >
          > "I was walking by Mr. Teddy's house when I thought I would just pop
          > in for a
          > visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in
          > from the
          > outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window,
          > so I had to
          > wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I
          > kicked in the
          > front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the
          > police
          > immediately afterward."

          FROST IS ON THE INSIDE?

          Steven.

          (Steven Rambam, Director.)
          (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

          direct email: rambam@...<mailto:rambam%40pallorium.com> <mailto:rambam%40pallorium.com> ,
          pallorium@...<mailto:pallorium%40aol.com> <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>

          Electronic Mail: pallorium@...<mailto:pallorium%40aol.com> <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>
          (OR) pallorium@...<mailto:pallorium%40pallorium.com> <mailto:pallorium%40pallorium.com>

          ____________

          WEB: http://www.pallorium.com<http://www.pallorium.com/>
          ____________

          Message 4 of 13 , May 11 2:30 PM
            In a message dated 5/11/2008 2:05:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
            jfarleynyobe@... writes:

            Frost is never on the inside. Always outside.

            Actually that is not true, at least not in an inhabited home or even a
            vehicle. If the inside temperature is warmer than the outside temperature and the
            relative humidity is higher, condensation will form on the inside of the
            window. Just think of how many children write their names on the inside windows
            as they are looking out at the snow. Relative humidity is the percentage of
            water vapor in the air at a specific temperature, compared to the amount of
            water vapor the air is capable of holding at that temperature. Warm air holds
            more water vapor than cold air. If it is cold outside, no condensation on
            the windows, therefore no frost.

            Yes, condensation on an interior window can turn to frost. That is usually
            signs of an air leak or older windows.

            Some of the answers were interesting and many were only able to answer two
            of the three. Three people were correct about Mr. Feind but their reasoning
            was wrong. All three felt he couldn't see inside the light through the
            frosted window since it was frosted. Sorry guys, frost is not opaque and just
            obscures. Light can be seen through frost.

            1) The maid lied since mail is not delivered on Sundays. Therefore, she
            was the arrestee.

            2) He shot himself between the eyeballs in his reflection in the mirror.

            3) Mr. Feind lied since he could not have wiped away any frost on the
            outside of the window. If it is cold enough to cause frost, the outside
            relative humidity would be minimal, if any.

            Have a great Sunday !!! Don't forget to take your Mothers out to dinner
            (unless you are a superb cook).

            ________________________

            818-246-3001 FAX

            "one Nation under God"

            a military veteran

            ________________________

            818-246-3001 FAX

            "one Nation under God"

            a military veteran

            favorites at AOL Food.

          • Joan Farley Nyobe
            Message 5 of 13 , May 11 2:34 PM
              Right. Condensation builds on the inside. Frost is on the outside. The icy
              build up. That's all I'm saying. The original topic was not about
              condensation. It was about the origin of Frost.

              Message 6 of 13 , May 11 2:38 PM
                Most people have heat inside their homes and unless the home is abandoned or
                there is no heat.then you will have frost indoors. But getting back to
                mystery question #3.There was heat in the home thus frost was on the outside
                of the window. He cleaned it off and discovered his friend lying on the
                floor.foul play, blah blah.

                Frost is never on the inside. Always outside.

                <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> >

                On May 11, 2008, at 5:31 AM, infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
                <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
                <mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
                <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> >
                <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                > A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately
                > called the
                > police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
                > answers:
                >
                > The wife said she was sleeping.
                > The cook was preparing breakfast.
                > The gardener was gathering vegetables.
                > The maid was getting the mail.

                NO MAIL ON SUNDAY?

                > --
                >
                > Mystery two
                >
                > A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the
                > eyes using
                > a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood
                > anywhere
                > and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other
                > crusader wearing a
                > cape.
                >
                > How did he do this?

                SHOT AT MIRROR?

                > --------
                > -
                >
                > Mystery three
                >
                > Old Mr. Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend. Mr. Fiend
                > recounted
                > his dismal discovery to the police:
                >
                > "I was walking by Mr. Teddy's house when I thought I would just pop
                > in for a
                > visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in
                > from the
                > outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window,
                > so I had to
                > wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I
                > kicked in the
                > front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the
                > police
                > immediately afterward."

                FROST IS ON THE INSIDE?

                Steven.

                (Steven Rambam, Director.)
                (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

                direct email: rambam@... <mailto:rambam%40pallorium.com>
                <mailto:rambam%40pallorium.com> <mailto:rambam%40pallorium.com> ,
                pallorium@... <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com> <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>
                <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>

                Message 7 of 13 , May 11 2:45 PM
                  Mom cooked, and we got lots of leftovers in Illinois. We gave up fighting her for the kitchen years ago.

                  Craig-

                  jfarleynyobe@...<mailto:jfarleynyobe@...> writes:

[...]

                  _www.sarkispi.com_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/<http://www.sarkispi.com/>)

                  818-246-3001 FAX

                  "one Nation under God"

                  a military veteran

                  ________________________

                  _www.sarkispi.com_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/<http://www.sarkispi.com/>)

                  818-246-3001 FAX

                  "one Nation under God"

                  a military veteran

                  favorites at AOL Food.
                  (http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001<http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001>)

                • Joan Farley Nyobe
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 11 2:55 PM
                    The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Simply because you
                    don't have evidence that something does exist doesn't mean you have evidence
                    that something doesn't exist.

                    Frost is never on the inside. Always outside.

                    <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> >

                    On May 11, 2008, at 5:31 AM, infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
                    <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
                    <mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
                    <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> >
                    <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                    > A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately
                    > called the
                    > police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
                    > answers:
                    >
                    > The wife said she was sleeping.
                    > The cook was preparing breakfast.
                    > The gardener was gathering vegetables.
                    > The maid was getting the mail.

                    NO MAIL ON SUNDAY?

                    > --
                    >
                    > Mystery two
                    >
                    > A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the
                    > eyes using
                    > a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood
                    > anywhere
                    > and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other
                    > crusader wearing a
                    > cape.
                    >
                    > How did he do this?

                    SHOT AT MIRROR?

                    > --------
                    > -
                    >
                    > Mystery three
                    >
                    > Old Mr. Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend. Mr. Fiend
                    > recounted
                    > his dismal discovery to the police:
                    >
                    > "I was walking by Mr. Teddy's house when I thought I would just pop
                    > in for a
                    > visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in
                    > from the
                    > outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window,
                    > so I had to
                    > wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I
                    > kicked in the
                    > front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the
                    > police
                    > immediately afterward."

                    FROST IS ON THE INSIDE?

                    Steven.

                    (Steven Rambam, Director.)
                    (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

                    direct email: rambam@... <mailto:rambam%40pallorium.com>
                    <mailto:rambam%40pallorium.com> <mailto:rambam%40pallorium.com> ,
                    pallorium@... <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com> <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>
                    <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>

                    THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR NEWSGROUP ACTIVITY ONLY.
                    PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED BY
                    THE MAILSERVER.

                    PALLORIUM, INC.
                    P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
                    Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

                    Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
                    FAX: (001) 212-858-5720

                    ____________

                    Electronic Mail: pallorium@... <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>
                    <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com> <mailto:pallorium%40aol.com>
                    (OR) pallorium@... <mailto:pallorium%40pallorium.com>
                    <mailto:pallorium%40pallorium.com> <mailto:pallorium%40pallorium.com>

                    ____________

                    WEB: http://www.pallorium.com<http://www.pallorium.com/>
                    ____________

                    * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

                    * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

                    * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
                    * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI *

                  • Raymond Miller
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 11 5:53 PM
                      Why didn't he knock on the door? That is not normal behavior for someone to look through the window to see if someone was home.

                      Regards,

                      Raymond A. Miller, CA PI 25445
                      Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
                      Investigations, Intelligence and Training
                      Post Office Box 718
                      Yucca Valley, CA 92286
                      1.760.333.6978

                      Website: http://www.Intelligentops.com
                      Email: President@...
                      Blog: http://www.socalpi.blogspot.com

                      THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY. ANY MISUSE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THE CONTENTS HEREIN MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.

                      Frost is never on the inside. Always outside.

                      <mailto:infoguys- list%40yahoogrou ps.com> wrote:

                      > A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately
                      > called the
                      > police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
                      > answers:
                      >
                      > The wife said she was sleeping.
                      > The cook was preparing breakfast.
                      > The gardener was gathering vegetables.
                      > The maid was getting the mail.

                      NO MAIL ON SUNDAY?

                      > --
                      >
                      > Mystery two
                      >
                      > A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the
                      > eyes using
                      > a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood
                      > anywhere
                      > and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other
                      > crusader wearing a
                      > cape.
                      >
                      > How did he do this?

                      SHOT AT MIRROR?

                      > --------
                      > -
                      >
                      > Mystery three
                      >
                      > Old Mr. Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend. Mr. Fiend
                      > recounted
                      > his dismal discovery to the police:
                      >
                      > "I was walking by Mr. Teddy's house when I thought I would just pop
                      > in for a
                      > visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in
                      > from the
                      > outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window,
                      > so I had to
                      > wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I
                      > kicked in the
                      > front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the
                      > police
                      > immediately afterward."

                      FROST IS ON THE INSIDE?

                      Steven.

                      (Steven Rambam, Director.)
                      (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

                      direct email: rambam@pallorium. com <mailto:rambam% 40pallorium. com> ,
                      pallorium@aol. com <mailto:pallorium% 40aol.com>

                      Electronic Mail: pallorium@aol. com <mailto:pallorium% 40aol.com>
                      (OR) pallorium@pallorium .com <mailto:pallorium% 40pallorium. com>

                      ____________

                      WEB: http://www.palloriu m.com
                      ____________

                      * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

                      * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

                      * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
                      * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI *

                      <!--

                      #ygrp-mkp{
                      #ygrp-mkp hr{
                      border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
                      #ygrp-mkp #hd{
                      #ygrp-mkp #ads{
                      margin-bottom:10px;}
                      #ygrp-mkp .ad{
                      padding:0 0;}
                      #ygrp-mkp .ad a{
                      color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
                      -->

                      <!--

                      #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
                      font-family:Arial;}
                      #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
                      #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
                      margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}
                      -->

                      <!--

                      #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
                      #ygrp-text{
                      font-family:Georgia;
                      }
                      #ygrp-text p{
                      margin:0 0 1em 0;}
                      #ygrp-tpmsgs{
                      font-family:Arial;
                      clear:both;}
                      #ygrp-vitnav{
                      #ygrp-vitnav a{
                      padding:0 1px;}
                      #ygrp-actbar{
                      #ygrp-actbar .left{
                      float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
                      .bld{font-weight:bold;}
                      #ygrp-grft{
                      #ygrp-ft{
                      padding:5px 0;
                      }
                      #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
                      padding-bottom:10px;}

                      #ygrp-reco {
                      margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}
                      #ygrp-reco #reco-head {
                      font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;}

                      #reco-grpname{
                      font-weight:bold;margin-top:10px;}
                      #reco-category{
                      font-size:77%;}
                      #reco-desc{
                      font-size:77%;}

                      #ygrp-vital{
                      #ygrp-vital #vithd{
                      #ygrp-vital ul{
                      padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
                      #ygrp-vital ul li{
                      }
                      #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
                      #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
                      font-weight:bold;}
                      #ygrp-vital a{
                      text-decoration:none;}

                      #ygrp-vital a:hover{
                      text-decoration:underline;}

                      #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
                      color:#999;font-size:77%;}
                      #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
                      #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
                      padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
                      #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
                      #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
                      text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
                      #ygrp-sponsor #nc{
                      #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
                      padding:8px 0;}
                      #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
                      #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
                      text-decoration:none;}
                      #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
                      text-decoration:underline;}
                      #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
                      margin:0;}
                      o{font-size:0;}
                      .MsoNormal{
                      margin:0 0 0 0;}
                      #ygrp-text tt{
                      font-size:120%;}
                      blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
                      .replbq{margin:4;}
                      -->

                    • Joan Farley Nyobe
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 12 7:09 AM
                        No, Mr. Fiend lied when he said he has to wipe the frost off the window.
                        Frost has to be scraped off if I remember correctly. We haven't had much
                        snow here in the DC area.

                        Joan Farley Nyobe

                        <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
                        Frost is never on the inside. Always outside.

                        <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
                        <mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
                        <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
                        <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> >

                        On May 11, 2008, at 5:31 AM, infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
                        <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
                        <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
                        <mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
                        <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
                        <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> >
                        <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                        > A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately
                        > called the
                        > police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
                        > answers:
                        >
                        > The wife said she was sleeping.
                        > The cook was preparing breakfast.
                        > The gardener was gathering vegetables.
                        > The maid was getting the mail.

                        NO MAIL ON SUNDAY?

                        > --
                        >
                        > Mystery two
                        >
                        > A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the
                        > eyes using
                        > a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood
                        > anywhere
                        > and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other
                        > crusader wearing a
                        > cape.
                        >
                        > How did he do this?

                        SHOT AT MIRROR?

                        Message 11 of 13 , May 12 7:11 AM
                          Why would he kick the door in knowing he did it?

                          Email: President@... <mailto:President%40Intelligentops.com>
                          Blog: http://www.socalpi.blogspot.com

                          THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG
                          WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT
                          PRIVILEGES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER
                          IMMEDIATELY. ANY MISUSE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THE
                          CONTENTS HEREIN MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.

                          Frost is never on the inside. Always outside.

                          <mailto:infoguys- list%40yahoogrou ps.com> wrote:

                          > A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately
                          > called the
                          > police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
                          > answers:
                          >
                          > The wife said she was sleeping.
                          > The cook was preparing breakfast.
                          > The gardener was gathering vegetables.
                          > The maid was getting the mail.

                          NO MAIL ON SUNDAY?

                          > --
                          >
                          > Mystery two
                          >
                          > A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the
                          > eyes using
                          > a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood
                          > anywhere
                          > and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other
                          > crusader wearing a
                          > cape.
                          >
                          > How did he do this?

                          SHOT AT MIRROR?

                          > --------
                          > -
                          >
                          > Mystery three
                          >
                          > Old Mr. Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend. Mr. Fiend
                          > recounted
                          > his dismal discovery to the police:
                          >
                          > "I was walking by Mr. Teddy's house when I thought I would just pop
                          > in for a
                          > visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in
                          > from the
                          > outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window,
                          > so I had to
                          > wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I
                          > kicked in the
                          > front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the
                          > police
                          > immediately afterward."

                          FROST IS ON THE INSIDE?

                          Steven.

                          (Steven Rambam, Director.)
                          (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

                          direct email: rambam@pallorium. com <mailto:rambam% 40pallorium. com> ,
                          pallorium@aol. com <mailto:pallorium% 40aol.com>

                          THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR NEWSGROUP ACTIVITY ONLY.
                          PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED BY
                          THE MAILSERVER.

                          PALLORIUM, INC.
                          P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
                          Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

                          Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
                          FAX: (001) 212-858-5720

                          ____________

                          Electronic Mail: pallorium@aol. com <mailto:pallorium% 40aol.com>
                          (OR) pallorium@pallorium .com <mailto:pallorium% 40pallorium. com>

                          ____________

                          WEB: http://www.palloriu m.com
                          ____________

                          * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

                          * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

                          * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
                          * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI *

                          <!--

                          #ygrp-mkp{
                          border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px 0px;padding:0px
                          14px;}
                          #ygrp-mkp hr{
                          border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
                          #ygrp-mkp #hd{
                          0px;}
                          #ygrp-mkp #ads{
                          margin-bottom:10px;}
                          #ygrp-mkp .ad{
                          padding:0 0;}
                          #ygrp-mkp .ad a{
                          color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
                          -->

                          <!--

                          #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
                          font-family:Arial;}
                          #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
                          #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
                          margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}
                          -->

                          <!--

                          #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,
                          sans-serif;}
                          #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean,
                          sans-serif;}
[...]

                          font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-transform
                          :uppercase;}
                          #ygrp-vital ul{
                          padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
                          #ygrp-vital ul li{
                          }
                          #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
                          font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;paddin
                          g-right:.5em;}
                          #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
                          font-weight:bold;}
                          #ygrp-vital a{
                          text-decoration:none;}

                          #ygrp-vital a:hover{
                          text-decoration:underline;}

                          #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
                          color:#999;font-size:77%;}
                          #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
                          #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
                          padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
                          #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
                          #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
                          text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
                          #ygrp-sponsor #nc{
                          #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
                          padding:8px 0;}
                          #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
                          font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:
                          122%;}
                          #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
                          text-decoration:none;}
                          #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
                          text-decoration:underline;}
                          #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
                          margin:0;}
                          o{font-size:0;}
                          ..MsoNormal{
                          margin:0 0 0 0;}
                          #ygrp-text tt{
                          font-size:120%;}
                          blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
                          ..replbq{margin:4;}
                          -->

                        • Raymond Miller

                            Email: President@Intellige ntops.com <mailto:President% 40Intelligentops .com>
                            Blog: http://www.socalpi blogspot. com

                            THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG
                            WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT
                            PRIVILEGES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER
                            IMMEDIATELY. ANY MISUSE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THE
                            CONTENTS HEREIN MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.

                            Frost is never on the inside. Always outside.

                            <mailto:infoguys- list%40yahoogrou ps.com> wrote:

                            > A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately
                            > called the
                            > police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these
                            > answers:
                            >
                            > The wife said she was sleeping.
                            > The cook was preparing breakfast.
                            > The gardener was gathering vegetables.
                            > The maid was getting the mail.

                            NO MAIL ON SUNDAY?

                            > --
                            >
                            > Mystery two
                            >
                            > A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the
                            > eyes using
                            > a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood
                            > anywhere
                            > and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other
                            > crusader wearing a
                            > cape.
                            >
                            > How did he do this?

                            SHOT AT MIRROR?

                            > --------
                            > -
                            >
                            > Mystery three
                            >
                            > Old Mr. Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend. Mr. Fiend
                            > recounted
                            > his dismal discovery to the police:
                            >
                            > "I was walking by Mr. Teddy's house when I thought I would just pop
                            > in for a
                            > visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in
                            > from the
                            > outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window,
                            > so I had to
                            > wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I
                            > kicked in the
                            > front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the
                            > police
                            > immediately afterward."

                            FROST IS ON THE INSIDE?

                            Steven.

                            (Steven Rambam, Director.)
                            (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

                            direct email: rambam@pallorium. com <mailto:rambam% 40pallorium. com> ,
                            pallorium@aol. com <mailto:pallorium% 40aol.com>

                            THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR NEWSGROUP ACTIVITY ONLY.
                            PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED BY
                            THE MAILSERVER.

                            PALLORIUM, INC.
                            P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
                            Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

                            Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
                            FAX: (001) 212-858-5720

                            ____________

                            Electronic Mail: pallorium@aol. com <mailto:pallorium% 40aol.com>
                            (OR) pallorium@pallorium .com <mailto:pallorium% 40pallorium. com>

                            ____________

                            WEB: http://www.palloriu m.com
                            ____________

                            * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

                            * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

                            * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
                            * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI *

                            <!--

                            #ygrp-mkp{
                            border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px 0px;padding: 0px
                            14px;}
                            #ygrp-mkp hr{
                            border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
                            #ygrp-mkp #hd{
                            color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-height: 122%;margin: 10px
                            0px;}
                            #ygrp-mkp #ads{
                            margin-bottom: 10px;}
                            #ygrp-mkp .ad{
                            padding:0 0;}
                            #ygrp-mkp .ad a{
                            color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}
                            -->

                            <!--

                            #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
                            font-family: Arial;}
                            #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
                            margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height: 122%;}
                            #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
                            margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}
                            -->

                            <!--

                            #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean,
                            sans-serif;}
                            #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}
                            #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean,
                            sans-serif;}
                            #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}
                            #ygrp-text{
                            font-family: Georgia;
                            }
                            #ygrp-text p{
                            margin:0 0 1em 0;}
                            #ygrp-tpmsgs{
                            font-family: Arial;
                            clear:both;}
                            #ygrp-vitnav{
                            padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}
                            #ygrp-vitnav a{
                            padding:0 1px;}
                            #ygrp-actbar{
                            clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text- align:right; }
                            #ygrp-actbar .left{
                            float:left;white- space:nowrap; }
                            ..bld{font-weight: bold;}
                            #ygrp-grft{
                            font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}
                            #ygrp-ft{
                            font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;
                            padding:5px 0;
                            }
                            #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
                            padding-bottom: 10px;}

                            #ygrp-reco {
                            margin-bottom: 20px;padding: 0px;}
                            #ygrp-reco #reco-head {
                            font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;}

                            #reco-grpname{
                            font-weight: bold;margin- top:10px; }
                            #reco-category{
                            font-size:77% ;}
                            #reco-desc{
                            font-size:77% ;}

                            #ygrp-vital{
                            background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}
                            #ygrp-vital #vithd{
                            font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; color:#333; text-transform
                            :uppercase;}
                            #ygrp-vital ul{
                            padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}
                            #ygrp-vital ul li{
                            list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;
                            }
                            #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
                            font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text- align:right; paddin
                            g-right:.5em; }
                            #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
                            font-weight: bold;}
                            #ygrp-vital a{
                            text-decoration: none;}

                            #ygrp-vital a:hover{
                            text-decoration: underline; }

                            #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
                            color:#999;font- size:77%; }
                            #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
                            padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}
                            #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
                            padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }
                            #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
                            list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}
                            #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
                            text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}
                            #ygrp-sponsor #nc{
                            background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}

                          • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 13 , May 12 11:57 AM
                              Maybe the maid forgot to get the mail on Saturday? I think the wife did it.
                              How would she know what everyone else was doing if she was asleep?

                              _"RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
                              (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)

                              Michele Dawn
                              RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
                              Rancho Attorney Service of California &