RE: [infoguys-list] 3 Mysteries to solve

  • DAVID J ONCALE
    Message 1 of 18 , May 11, 2008
      #1 - Maid, no mail on Sunday

      #2 - Shot into the mirror

      #3 - I'm thinking "frost" on the inside of the window? Not from a cold
      weather area, just a guess.

      Dave

      DJ Oncale & Associates Investigations

      California PI License # 18933

      23150 Eastside Road

      Willits, Ca. 95490

      707-548-4328 fax 707-459-6395

      Message 2 of 18 , May 11, 2008
        You have known knowns and known unknowns. And also unkown unknowns. Things
        that we don't know that we don't know.

        Message 3 of 18 , May 12, 2008
          You should do one of these every week to keep our minds sharp. Its mind
          boggling and fun.

          Joan Farley Nyobe

          Message 4 of 18 , May 13, 2008
            When do we get to see the answers and realize how simple we really are?

            --

            Michael J. West, CFE, CLIR, CLEI

            Certified Fraud Examiner

            Certified Legal Investigator

            Certified Law Enforcement Instructor

            AI-Signature-logo-3Director of Investigations

            Arkansas Investigations

            www.arkansas-investigations.com

            400 West Capitol Ave, Ste 1700,

            Little Rock, AR 72201

            501-605-0360 or 501-372-2202

            Arkansas License A20040061

            Oklahoma License 07PIA-3391

            South Carolina License #2569

            Our motto is "We Find Answers"

            and that's exactly what we do!

            Criminal Defense, Corporate Intelligence, Business Investigations, Legal
            Investigation, Insurance

            Interviews, Worker's Comp, Child Custody, Surveillance, Fraud, Marital
            Investigations
            Visit our website at www.arkansas-investigations.com.

            CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email message and
            any attachment(s) is the property of Arkansas Investigations and may be
            protected by state and federal laws governing disclosure of private
            information. It is intended solely for the use of the entity to who this
            email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
            notified that reading, copying, or distribution of this transmission is
            STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The Sender has not waived any applicable privilege by
            sending the accompanying transmission. If you have received this
            transmission in error, please notify the sender by return and delete the
            message and attachments(s) from your system. This e-mail is covered by the
            Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510 - 2521 and is legally
            privileged.

            Message 5 of 18 , May 13, 2008
              In a message dated 5/13/2008 10:05:25 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
              ArkInv@... writes:

              When do we get to see the answers and realize how simple we really are?

              We already did. In brief, they were:

              a) the maid since she lied about the mail pickup;

              b) he shot his reflection in the mirror; and,

              c) Mr. Feind since frost does NOT form on the outside of a window but
              rather on the inside.

              favorites at AOL Food.

            • Donna Smith
              Message 6 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                Note to self:

                1. Never check the mail on Sunday, even if I forgot to check it on
                Saturday. I might be arrested for murder.

                2. Some people believe that shooting a reflection in a mirror is the
                exact same thing as shooting oneself in the head. Guess that explains
                internet porn, in a way.

                3. Way too many Private Investigators have way too much time on their
                hands.

                Donna M. Smith

                President & CEO

                All Pro Legal Investigations, P.A.

                "All Pro. All Legal. All Investigations."

                A2600425

                B2600262

                C9800104

                D2728987

                <mailto:donna@...> donna@...

                <http://www.apl-aps.com> http://www.allprolegal.com

                <http://www.orlando-bodyguard.com> http://www.orlando-bodyguard.com

                <http://www.apl-aps.com> http://female-bodyguard.net

                BlackBerry pin 4020CCE0

                DC 157*143*9800

                407/382.0700

                Toll Free 800/673.1776

                FAA Airman's Certificate #003072357

                Sheriff Appointed Special Process Server, Badge # 5387, 9th Judicial
                District , Florida

                Message 7 of 18 , May 13, 2008

                  donna@...

                  http://www.allprolegal.com <http://www.apl-aps.com>

                  http://www.orlando-bodyguard.com

                  http://female-bodyguard.net <http://www.apl-aps.com>

                • btzinvestigations@adelphia.net
                  Message 8 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                    What if nobody got the mail on Saturday?
                    --
                    ROBERT TERRELL
                    BTZ Investigations

                    =============

                    Message 9 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                      Are you saying frost is condensation?

                    • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                        In a message dated 5/13/2008 12:50:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                        jfarleynyobe@... writes:

                        a) the maid since she lied about the mail pickup;

                        The only one that supposedly "said" anything was the wife. The rest of the
                        report stated either that the wife "said" what they were doing, or we're
                        supposed to assume this was proven. Therefore, either the wife was lying (since
                        she said she was sleeping she'd have no knowledge of what the others were
                        doing) OR the statements as to the activities of the others had already been
                        considered fact, and the only person that claimed anything (as yet unproven) was
                        the wife, who "said" she was sleeping.

                        Original question pasted below:

                        A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the
                        police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these answers:

                        The wife said she was sleeping.
                        The cook was preparing breakfast.
                        The gardener was gathering vegetables.
                        The maid was getting the mail.
                        The butler was polishing shoes in the pantry.

                        The police instantly arrested the murderer. Who did it and how did they
                        know?

                        Michele Dawn
                        RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
                        Rancho Attorney Service of California &
                        RASCAL's Research & Location Services
                        28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
                        Temecula, CA 92590
                        (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
                        CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
                        Specializing in defendant/witness location and
                        Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
                        MC-Visa-American Express

                        favorites at AOL Food.

                        Message 11 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                          In a message dated 5/13/2008 12:50:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                          jfarleynyobe@... writes:

                          Are you saying frost is condensation?

                          Nope, but they're like "Love and Marriage"; you can't have one (frost)
                          without the other (condensation).

                          favorites at AOL Food.

                        • Glad4JC@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                            Gladys Brierley
                            ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
                            PO Box 872
                            Newton, MS 39345
                            cell 601-480-3181
                            bus & fax 601-683-0508
                            Newton County Business License #1499
                            Duns # 808237601
                            _www.accurateinvestigation.com _ (http://www.freewebs.com/glad4jc)
                            _www.myspace.com/mississippiinvestigator _
                            (http://www.myspace.com/mississippiinvestigator) _MississippiPrivateInvestigators : MISSISSIPPI PRIVATE
                            INVESTIGATORS_
                            (http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/MississippiPrivateInvestigators/?yguid=8099974)
                            Member NAIS, MPIA, APIA, Investigators.us
                            Licensed Insurance Producer & mortgage representative
                            _www.007spyfactory.com/index.asp?PARTNER=GLAD4JC_
                            (http://www.007spyfactory.com/index.asp?PARTNER=GLAD4JC)
                            _http://payloadz.com/affiliates/tellafriend.asp_
                            (http://payloadz.com/affiliates/tellafriend.asp)
                            _http://www.payloadz.com/rs/go.asp?rs_id=18914_
                            (http://www.payloadz.com/rs/go.asp?rs_id=18914)

                            _target="_blank">PayLoadz : Sell Downloads Online_
                            (http://www.payloadz.com/rs/go.asp?rs_id=18914)

                            _www.investigators.us_ (http://www.investigators.us/)
                            _www.processservers.us_ (http://www.processservers.us/)

                            favorites at AOL Food.

                          • Joan Farley Nyobe
                            Message 13 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                              At the risk of sounding stupid. You guys have me confused. What is the icy
                              build up on cars that has to be scraped off for visibility? Isn't that
                              frost. Condensation or fog can be wiped away with a cloth. The
                              condensation/fog is on the inside and the icy build up is on the outside.
                              Right? Frost is icy and condensation is more liquid. Right?

                              Joan Farley Nyobe

                              Message 14 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                                In a message dated 5/13/2008 10:19:49 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                                btzinvestigations@... writes:

                                What if nobody got the mail on Saturday?

                                Then the maid wouldn't have been around to be interviewed. She would have
                                been fired !! LOL

                                favorites at AOL Food.

                                Message 15 of 18 , May 13, 2008
                                  Joan -

                                  Yes, windshield buildup can be frost. However, if it needs to actually be
                                  scraped hard, that minute ice crystal buildup on the windshield turned from
                                  true frost to ice or a combination of both. Had both the engine and a
                                  humidifier been running, the frost would never have formed on the outside and
                                  therefore no ice but the windows would fog up terribly on the inside.

                                  A house that is lived in is a different story. The internal temperature is
                                  considerably warmer than the outside. Depending upon the time of day or
                                  night and the activity of the occupants, the humidity would be variably more. In
                                  the mornings when people are showering, lots of humidity. If someone's
                                  cooking, more humidity. Simple breathing inside would create minimal humidity.
                                  Usually you would have lots of fog on the inside and nothing on the outside.
                                  Didn't you ever draw pictures on the windows in the winter?

                                  Frost forming is another issue which means the windows are either old or
                                  they leak. However, they will never truly frost on the outside.

                                  favorites at AOL Food.

                                • Joan Farley Nyobe
                                  Message 16 of 18 , May 14, 2008
                                    What if the maid was off on Saturday and only picked up the mail on Sunday as she reported for duty????

                                    Message 17 of 18 , May 14, 2008
                                      Or, have post office hold Saturday mail and pick it up on Monday.LOL

                                      donna@... <mailto:donna%40all-pro-legal.com>