check to Targoviste (Rumania)

  • Detectives ISRAEL
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      Dear colleagues:

      Good evening from Valencia (Spain).

      I would like check adress at Targoviste (Rumania) about two girls.
      They have been living at Spain five-six years ago .
      But girls were 15 of old (2002).
      Now (2008) my client think that women have 19-20 years.
      They (girls) are neighbour.

      I have adress, number passport or Identification number (Rumania) with picture of 2002.

      So we shall need colleagues near Targoviste.
      Can you send me COST total ( money) by Inquiry??

      Regards kind

      Israel Aquino

      Detectives ISRAEL
      Ausias March 17-3 8ª
      46240 Carlet (Valencia) Spain
      Tel.- ( 0034) 658 861 398 or 658 861 360
      Tel-fax:+3496253
      website: http://www.detectivesisrael.com
      http://www.israeldetectives.com
      http://www.israelinvestigation.com