Crescent City, CA ***INVESTIGATOR NEEDED***

  • Mike Hakimi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      HELLO GROUP:

      WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED LICENSED INVESTIGATOR IN CRESCENT
      CITY, CA OR EUREKA, CA VICINITY. PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO
      resume@.... WE ALSO HAVE A PAR TIME POSITION FOR A STARTING
      LEVEL AS WELL. FOR STARTING POSITION, EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO
      epis@...

      As a side note we are looking for a regular Investigator in the west
      Los Angeles and Orange county area.....We have had poor luck with
      Investigators in the Southern Cal area and we regularly TURN DOWN
      cases as I have yet to find GOOD QUALITY Investigators in the area! I
      know they are out there and I am willing to pay for experience and
      quality. We work on contract, retainer only; have a 4 hour min and a
      24 hour cancellation policy with our client, which allows us to pay
      you quickly!!!!! !

      Licensed & Insured investigator's preferred. No telephone calls
      please. Send email only, we will response back to your email.

      EMPIRE PACIFIC INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, INC.,
      P.O. BOX 17002
      BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90209
      WEB: www.epis.us
      EMAIL: info@...
      DIRECT: 1-310-433-5332
      FAX: 1-888-FAX-EPIS
      CA PI # 16166, OK PI# A1588, DC PI# 0951, FL PI# A9700156