Re: Retainer & Subcontractor - FORMS

  • Marcie
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2008
      I use "The Case File" and have been very pleased with it. It includes
      all sorts of forms that are handy & pertinent to my Cases. I believe
      the cost is only about $60, and it includes s CD with all forms on it,
      plus instructions on how to use them & examples of how to fill them out.
      On the CD, the forms are in .pdf and Word format, so I find it easy to
      change the forms I need to "tweak". (For example, I prefer "Times New
      Roman" font.)

      Also included is one file folder with a basic set of forms pre-printed
      (blackline masters for you), and pre-inserted in the case file, as an
      example of how to set it up. *Very handy*

      Let me know if you are interested, I'm an affiliate (getting the link on
      my website in the next day or so), so let me know. I believe you can
      also see some sample pages at their website:
      http://www.thecasefile.com/samples.htm
      <http://www.thecasefile.com/samples.htm>

      TheCaseFile-SamplePages <http://www.thecasefile.com/samples.htm>

      Hope this info is helpful to you!
      --Marcie Flores. Private Investigator, Lic # 07UPI52214 [Image by
      FlamingText.com]
      8101 NW 10th Street, OKC, OK 73127 PO Box 3, Bethany, OK 73008
      405.618.7872 www.BethanyEyes.com <http://www.bethanyeyes.com/>

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "projectrainbow2000"