Canada Private Investigator

  • bluestarpi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Hello Group. I am new to the group so I would like to introduce
      myself and my company. My name is Allen Brik and I am the President
      of Blue Star Investigations Inc. located in Toronto, Canada. We are a
      fully licensed, bonded and insured PI firm that operates across
      Canada. Should any of you need assistance in Canada feel free to
      contact me at any of my contact numbers below. If you would like to
      email me, you can email me directly at info@...

      Allen Brik
      Blue Star Investigations Inc.
      1-866-891-5697 North America Toll-Free