Re: [infoguys-list] Retainer & Subcontractor - FORMS

  • InfoQuestI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
      Robert and others: At InfoQuest, we produce "The Case File." It's a
      "daytimer" type system for investigators that can be used either hardcopy in the
      field or softcopy in the office, and has pretty much every form you'd ever need.

      Free sample forms and more information can be found at _www.thecasefile.com_
      (http://www.thecasefile.com) (or _www.theattorneycasefile.com_
      (http://www.theattorneycasefile.com) for attorneys).

      Hope this helps.

      Paul Purcell
      InfoQuest

      >>In a message dated 4/30/2008 5:52:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      projectrainbow2000@... writes:

      Where would one obtain quality forms for a Private Investigation business ?

      What forms do you use most and why?

      Robert from California

      listings at AOL Autos.

    • Marcie
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2008
        I use "The Case File" and have been very pleased with it. It includes
        all sorts of forms that are handy & pertinent to my Cases. I believe
        the cost is only about $60, and it includes s CD with all forms on it,
        plus instructions on how to use them & examples of how to fill them out.
        On the CD, the forms are in .pdf and Word format, so I find it easy to
        change the forms I need to "tweak". (For example, I prefer "Times New
        Roman" font.)

        Also included is one file folder with a basic set of forms pre-printed
        (blackline masters for you), and pre-inserted in the case file, as an
        example of how to set it up. *Very handy*

        Let me know if you are interested, I'm an affiliate (getting the link on
        my website in the next day or so), so let me know. I believe you can
        also see some sample pages at their website:
        http://www.thecasefile.com/samples.htm
        <http://www.thecasefile.com/samples.htm>

        TheCaseFile-SamplePages <http://www.thecasefile.com/samples.htm>

        Hope this info is helpful to you!
        --Marcie Flores. Private Investigator, Lic # 07UPI52214 [Image by
        FlamingText.com]
        8101 NW 10th Street, OKC, OK 73127 PO Box 3, Bethany, OK 73008
        405.618.7872 www.BethanyEyes.com <http://www.bethanyeyes.com/>

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "projectrainbow2000"